Chapter 26

Leo's POV

I had just fell for Tiger Claw's trap. He tricked me into stepping in the rope that made me go to the roof. The only thing that kept me up, was the rope that was attached to my foot.

Right away I started feeling my blood rush to my head. It was an unpleasant feeling. I wanted down, but did I really have a choice? Splinter is busy with Shredder, and all of my other brothers are captured!

I didn't know what to do! Do I just stay there, or so I find a way down! There is only one problem with this. If I stay up, what happens if Splinter gets captured too! Then they'll kill us all! But there isn't really a way down. Well...I guess there is one way. I'd be crazy to go down that way. But honestly what choice did I have?

I felt around I my pocket looking for something. My katanas are no longer with me. They fell out since I'm upside down hanging by a rope.

I thought I ran out, until I checked my other pocket. I still had a few of them left. I took out a ninja star. Instead of throwing it like I normally would do, I started to cut the rope! The only thing that was keeping me from falling!

Yeah I do understand that I'm about to fall from like fifty feet or something, but I have a shell for a reason! I know that it'll hurt...a lot and that I might damage it, but that's a risk that I'm willing to take!

I placed the ninja star by the rope and began to start cutting. It was slow, but working. The more I cut the more I started to regret doing this. I just had to remember why I was doing this in the first place; for my brothers.

I was more then halfway through the rope. I knew that at any moment the rope would let go. It was just a matter of time before it did!

I continued to cut. That's when it happened, it let go. I started to fall at a very fast pace. It was then when I realized that this was going to hurt very much.

I made sure that my back was facing the ground while I was falling. I had to land on my shell or it would hurt 20 times more.

Crack!

Before I knew it, I hit the ground. It didn't sound too good. It didn't feel too good either.

The crack was loud enough to alarm Tiger Claw that I had fallen from the rope. The surprised look that he gave me let me know that he was not excepting this to happen.

I knew that I was going to have to fight him again. It's not something that I'm looking forwards to doing, but it'll have to be done.

I was still lying on the ground in pain. The only thing I did was roll over onto my stomach. I didn't want to get up although I knew that it was going to have to happen. I figured that I'd do it now.

I tried to lift myself up, but the surprising amount of pain it caused forced me to stay lying down. I wasn't expecting it to be that painful.

This time, knowing that a lot of pain was going to be involved, I tried it again. The pain was almost worst than last time. I almost didn't make it up again. I knew I had to get up and didn't allow myself to go back to the ground.

Standing up was definitely a lot more painful than lying down. I couldn't see the damage done to my shell, but I knew that there was a lot.

Seeing that I was up, Tiger Claw began to speak.

"You think that you're clever escaping a 60 foot drop? Did you not expect this pain?"

"No, I was excepting this. And honestly, I think I was pretty clever myself," I replied.

Tiger Claw just kinda chuckled to himself. "If you think that standing up was hard, just imagine how hard it'll be to fight! And lucky for you, that'd exactly what you're going to do right now!"

He took out his sword. I went to grab mine, and soon realized that they weren't there! I remember that they had fallen out when I was pulled up to the ceiling!

I could already tell just by the fact that my back was in great pain and that I didn't have my katanas, that this was going to be an interesting fight!