Chapter 21

Leo's POV

Sensei and I were just about to enter the building. We just finished looking inside and saw all of the enemies that we'd have to take down.

"We'll take the back entrance, follow me," Splinter explained.

I followed him as we went to the back of the building. We found a window and decided that it'd be best to go through it.

Splinter let me go in first. I climbed through it then waited for Splinter to come through. There was no way that I was going out there on my own.

Since we were in the back of the building, and everyone else was in the front, we had to take the hallways to get there.

We didn't know exactly where to go, but we knew that it shouldn't be that hard to find the room. Or at least we hope it isn't.

Splinter came through the window. None of us knew the way around in this building so Splinter decided to lead.

The two of us were walking down a hall when Splinter put out his arm in front of me to stop me from walking any farther.

I was confused, but didn't ask him why. It's better that we don't talk just incase someone is listening to us.

I looked ahead and saw why he had stopped me. There was the string set out to trip one of us. It was a trap. Once it tripped us, the rope the the string was attached to would grab one of us by the foot. The the rope would bring you near the top of the ceiling.

Splinter approached it slowing and was extra cautious stepping over it. I did the same. The worst thing that could happen is if we got captured. Then who'd save us?

Splinter and I continued walking. We made a right turn although we could've turned left. We just had to find out which way was the right way!

We were walking and soon realized that we had made a wrong turn. The hall led us into a dead end. We now would have to turn back and make the right turn!

Once we turned left, we knew it was the right way. We knew because it lead us to this room. I checked what was in the room and realized that it was the room with my brothers in it! Well, I couldn't see m brothers, but I'll assume they're in there because of everyone guarding the room.

"Before we go in, I just want to say a few things," Splinter explained.

I nodded. We needed a better plan than strike at the enemies. The plan needs more detail than that.

"They'll know that we're here once we open that door. I want you to take out anyone that you can. Leave Shredder alone. I'll take him."

I stood there silently. Although I wanted to take Shredder, it's probably best if I didn't. I've never beaten Shredder yet, but Master Splinter could beat him if he really wanted to.

"Once you get the chance, untie or unchain your brothers. We'll leave then with a smoke bomb. Make wise decisions Leonardo. Your brothers lives are on the line," Splinter said.

I nodded my head again. I was really listening to what he had to say. His words meant a lot to me considering he was making the plan this time. We have to save our brothers. I can't imagine living without them.

With that, Splinter opened the door. Once it opened, there were hundreds of eyes on us. Guarding the door were foot soldiers. I was confused of why the didn't start attacking us right away!

"Nice to see you two made it," Shredder began. "I was starting to think that you weren't going to show up!"

Splinter didn't say anything. Instead he just decided to slice three heads off of three foot soldiers. Once again, they didn't attack.

"I am not finished!" Shredder yelled at Splinter. "I can see that you've grown even more impatient over the years. Maybe you should've paid attention back in the old clan!"

I could see Splinter getting mad. He took off his anger on a few more foot ninjas. 14 to be exact. It was then when Shredder decided to do something about it.

"Attack!" He yelled.

It was terrifying. Everything that could move in that room started to charge at us. All hundreds of them.