Chapter 8

Stockman Fly's POV

I have recently created an invention to help master Shredder track down the turtles lair. I have made a small tracking device.

Master Shredder has stuck it on one of them, and I have access to see where they went off of my computer. We have no other way to see them, so I'll have to direct whoever is going to the sewers by using headsets and telling them where to go.

It took me a while to make this tracking device. It's not that tracking devices are hard to make, it's just they're hard to make very small. I had no choice but to make it small, otherwise the turtles would have found it by now.

I went on my computer to double check that everything was going alright. I type in my password then went to see the coordinates.

Everything seemed normal. It hasn't moved for a while, so I assume that one of the turtles is watching TV, or maybe even sleeping.

While I was looking at the directions, I felt a tap I my shoulder. It shocked me a bit, so I jumped in my chair. I spun my spiny chair around, and looked up.

There in front of me was Chris Bradford. "What is is dog?" I asked trying to get him mad.

He ignored my comment. "Master Shredder is having a meeting in a few minutes, come to the main room when you're finished.

I nodded my head to show that I understood. He left and headed to the main room.

I logged out of my computer and got up. I tucked my chair in, and made my way to the main room where his throne is.

It only took me a minute or so get there. My lab in his lair isn't to far away from his throne room. However my big lab in a different building is.

I bowed before master Shredder and took a seat beside Xever. I didn't like him, but then again I didn't really like any of them.

"I have called a meeting to inform you in on the plan," Master Shredder started. "The plan will happen tonight. I want Tiger Claw, Xever, and Bradford to search the sewers. Rocksteady, Beebop, Stockman, and I will guard the lair."

Everyone stayed silent. Even if we didn't agree with the plan, we'd have to go along with it

"Stockman will tell you were to go with these headsets." Shredder said as he passed out some pairs of headsets which were also made by me. "Once you find the lair, tell me where it is but don't let the turtles escape. Tie them up if you have to. Everyone understand?"

"Yes master Shredder," we all said at the same time.

"Everyone get everything you need, we'll start the attack soon!" The Shredder announced.

The first thing I did was go to the computer. I looked at the it to make sure everything was still working. The tracker hasn't moved for quite a while now. It's starting to worry me a bit...

Everything else was alright though. It still showed me the same places that it's been before.

We tested the headsets to make sure that you were able to hear the person speak. We had no problems there either!

Tiger Claw, Xever and Bradford grabbed all their weapons, and even extras. Beebop was guarding the front doors. Rocksteady was guarding the halls, while Shredder guarded the room with the computer in it, and I sat down at the computer.

Every single one of us had headsets. If you wanted to talk into them, you had to press a button on the side of them to turn it on. To turn it off you'd use the same button.

The three of them were ready to leave. They had everything they needed, and more. The mutants left ready to do something that we could never accomplish. Find the turtles lair.