Chapter 6

Donnie's POV

All three if my my brothers ran in once they heard me scream. I didn't scream to see there reactions, there was actually a reason behind it.

"What's wrong?" Leo asked sounding really concerned.

I waited for him to calm down before I spoke. It's not a big deal, or I don't think it is anyways.

"I felt something tickle my neck," I started but was interrupted.

"That's what we rushed in here for?" Raph asked not pleased.

"You didn't let me finish," I explained. "So I went to scratch my neck, and I found this," I said holding it up to show them.

They all observed it. All of them looked confused about what it was.

"What is it?" Mikey finally asked.

"I'm not exactly sure, but it's some sort of tiny electronic thing," I said still not sure about what it is.

It's just smaller then a coin, and circular. It has wires in it, so I know it's a electronic.

"Why don't you smash it?" Raph asked.

"If I smash it ill never know what it is!" I explained.

"And why do you need to know what it is?" he asked again.

I sighed. "What if it's something important? And plus, little electronic things don't normally just show up on the back of people's necks," I said.

I knew Raph saw my point, because he stopped talking. "Now I'm going to work here, so you guys can do whatever," I said.

They all decided to leave. They let me work in peace so that I could find out the answer quickly.

Mikey's POV

I decided to leave because I know I would distract Donnie if I didn't. I didn't know what to do, so I just watched TV.

While I was watching TV, I was wondering. What is that thing that Donnie found? Is it some kind of spy device? Or maybe a bomb! That wouldn't be good if it exploded in the lair. It wouldn't be good if anywhere.

What if it was a spy camera. Maybe it was on him for weeks, recording us and nobody knew! This "thing" is really starting to freak me out!

Since all my thoughts were bad, I started to think of good things that it could be.

Maybe it's a portal into a world that's even better then earth! Or maybe it's a teleporter that brings awesome people or animals into our world!

As much a I wanted that teleporter, I didn't think it was going to happen.

I was getting bored already. I didn't know what to since I was stuck in the sewers for a week. I was going to start a movie until I was interrupted.

"Guys. I think I know what it is," Donnie said in a voiced that sounded worried.

"You think or you know why it is?" Raph asked since Donnie sounded worried.

"I know what it is," Donnie corrected himself.

This can't be good, I thought. I don't think it'll be good news considering the tone of Donnie's voice. This can be a big problem.

---------------------------------------------
Sorry for leaving you guys with such a big cliffhanger, and a short chapter. The next chapter will tell you what it is, but I just didn't want to put to much information into this chapter. Also the next chapter will be longer than this one. I'll try to update this week, and if not next week for sure. See you next time!
---------------------------------------------