Chapter 1: Unwanted Visit.

~Dani's POV~

Hay wassup, My name Danielle Harper but I go by Dani. I'm 21 years old and I share a condo complex aparment with my Bestie Tootsie in the west side of Detroit. Yes my nigga Detroit, Michigan. I go to Michicagn State College. Im 5'2, I got a Nicki Minaj type body (without the implates tho) I got long black hair that a can't tame for shit. So yeah here's my Silly Lifee...

~Morning~

BZZZZZZZZZZZZ

My alarm be too fucking loud.

I checked the time, it's 6:30. I aint gotta be a school til like 9. Why the fuck I set it so early??!!!. Fuck it I'm up now .

I got up and sat on the edge of my bed. I grabbed my phone on the night stand
14 Messages
20 Missed Calls

I checked to see who was calling me ...Ray Ray

Ray Ray my ex bae and my baby daddy... Awe I forgot to mention, im 4 weeks pregnant long story. Anyway Ray was my boyfriend for almost 10 years we was soulmates until he fucked up. See he had got this stripper pregnant and she knew she was pregnant but she kept stripping and fucking. So the bitch had a miscarriage,and last month me and Ray had sex in his momma bed (Ghetto right) then WALLAH.. I'm having his baby. Dont get me wrong I always wanted my first baby do be by him but not this way. But it is what it is.

Before I got up I checked the the time once more , it's 6:40. I got up and walked into the bathroom and got into the shower.

~30 Minutes Later~

I got out the shower and wrapped my body in a slik blue towel. I damped my hair with a regular towel. I want it to air dry. I walk to my closet. Wtf is I'm goin to wear???

Lemme see.. Imma wear my:

Black and white Obey Crop Too
Light Blue fitted Skinny Jeans
Black and White Jordan's
And a Black and White Snap Back.

First I put my Victoria secret lotion on then I put my clothes on.

* Imma Boss Ass Bitch*- Rington

I grabbed my phone and answered it

Me: What's Good??
???: Open the door.
Me: Nig

Before I could finish this bitch hung up on me. I hate it when he do that. I walked downstairs and opened the door. It was Ray.

Oh... I forgot to describe him. He 24, 6'2, Skinny, Masculine, Long Hair, Carmel, and a Pure Dumbass. He walked in mad asl.

Ray: Why you wasn't answering yo fucking phone ???
Me: Niggah stop playing with me and imma tell you why as soon as you tell me wtf you was last night.
Ray: Man, I was with Shawn.
Me: You was not with no damn Shawn.
Ray: Where I was then??
Me: You was with that cookie monster looking bitch Sparkle.
Ray: How You know??
Me: Cause..

I started snapping my fingers and singing my song while walking into the kitchen.

Me: Niggah You My baby Daddy..I want all your money..I want child support.. NIGGAH YOU FUCKED UP.

Ray: (laughing) You right.
Me:I know.

I said walking out the kitchen eating a Apple. I sat on the couch and Ray sat on the edge where I was.

Ray: Now where you was last night??
Me:... I was with Tootsie and Lethal.
Ray: Why you was with Toostie Gay ass??
???: Cause she's my best friend and she can do whatever the fuck she wants.

Tootsie said coming downstairs. Toostie been my bitch since we was in huggies. Toostie 21 years old, 5'7 and Black & Gay all day and I love him to the absolute Fullest.

Toostie rolled his eyes at Ray and sat on the couch next to Me.

Me: Why you aint dressed yet??
Toostie: Gurll school Dont start til later,it's 7:20 so im gonna chill.

Ray: Wtf y'all was doing last night
Me: Niggah damnn. We went out to eat. We was hungry!!
Toostie : Why you worried about her she ain't yo girl.
Me: Forreal.

I said while getting up to throw my Apple away.

Ray: true but she still my baby momma and-
Me: and that's it. In just yo baby momma. Nothing more. This is the only thing keeping us connected because you would have been OUT THE DOOR.

I said while pointing at my belly. Ray rolled his eyes at me and start to get on instagram. Toostie went into the kitchen to make breakfast and I went on the computer to check my Twitter. I got alottt of followers like 900,000 followers, im finna tweet sum... " You Only My Baby Daddy"

I grabbed my phone so I could check instagram too. Now my followers Me packing on there I got 1.6 million followers got so many cause I got a YouTube channel and a Fashion Blog. They both called " Unpretty Dreams". A lot of people look at them. They say im inspiring and that they look up to me because I stick to my principles and charms . On my YouTube i mainly talk about individuality and how to be yourself and on the blog I post what I be wearing basically .

I got up from my seat and walked to my full body mirror. I wanna take a pic.

Me:Ray come take a picture with yo Queen.

Ray laughed and got up from his seat. He walked behind me and put his arms around me and put his hands on my belly.

I took the picture, we cute or whatever. Ray sat back down and continued what he was doing. I walked into the kitchen and posted the picture.

Caption Says~ He came to visit us #Baby Daddy #Family

The picture blowing up and is sat down and Toostie put a plate in front of me. Bacon eggs and saugae. My niggah can throw down. We started eating. Then we heard the door open and somebody walk in.

Me:Who that??
Toostie:ion know.

Me and toostie got up and walked into the living room and we saw a light skinned big bitch who look like fucking trannie in my place.

Me: no tf you didnt invite this fred Flintstone looking bitch into my space.
Toostie: Bitch aint that sparkle??

??: Raquan get yo groupies cause I ain't got time for this today is you still taking me to the mall or Nahh..

Me: bitch get tf out of here and take him too.
Sparkle:: bitch stfu is u mad??
Me: Bitch Of???. Bitch plzzz Ray look im not even mad that you cheated forreal but it's like if you gon cheat at least upgrade

Toostie:: right it's like you went from a IPhone6 to a Black berry with the keyboard .

Me and Toostie busting up laughing and we aint care

Ray: Y'all wrong ( frowning)
Sparkle: whatever Ray let's go.

Her and Ray was about to leave but I stopped them.

Me:wait , sparkle lemme ask you how if feel to know that when he fucking you..he thinking about me??

Me and Toostie was finally dead bitch. She sticked up her middle finger and her and Ray left. I checked the time on my phone. It's 8:10 I gotta go. I grabbed my stuff and i said bye to Toostie. Then I was out.

Thanks Pleasee give feedbackkk