Chapter 8: Miss Moving On

~Dani'sPov~

BANNNGGGG!!!!

Me: Bitch don't break that...that lamp was expensive asf.

Toostie had fell down the stairs holding his jersey dresses.

Toostie: Oh my bad Bitch I was just FALLING TO MY FUCKING DEATH!!!
Me: at least all to teddy bears broke yo fall.
Toostie: Fuck You.

Me and Toostie were packing all of our stuff...TODAY IS MOVING DAY. We are finally getting the hell out of Detroit and moving to Sunnyside Cali. I'm so fucking happy.. Right now we are just putting out living room and kitchen stuff and boxes and later on we gon move to upstairs and then the movers from my dad's moving company is coming.

Toostie: Bitch where august?
Me: He right here.

August was laying down on the couch. I had put comfy pillows around him so he wouldn't fall off the couch.

Toostie: How did you get him to sleep
Me: Tired his lil ass out.

Toostie started laughing. I smilied at my beautiful baby and then I went back to putting the living room pictures in boxes.

Toostie: by the way Bitch. Why are there so many things in the living room. We aint buy this much when we moved in.
Me: thats Miles stuff and your boyfriend stuff.
Toostie:...okay where the hell is Miles. I know he Dont expect a couples of Queens to Box all this shit by the end of the day.

I started to laugh because said a couple of QUEENS.

Me: My brothers are suppose to help us. They on they way. In the mean time just box Lethal ( His Boyfriend) shit.

Toostie: Whatever
Me: Bitch..

~2 Hours Later~

Toostie: Noo Niggah don't fucking drop that box. That box is filled with my trophies for Best Gay..
Me: That you ordered off the internet

My twin Brothers Trey and Dre was helping us pack and move the boxes down to the truck.

Trey: Ayee NIGGA don't play with me. You can move yo own shit.
Toostie: DANII YO BROTHER GOT ME FUCKED UP AGAIN.

Trey and Toostie stay fucking arguing. They known each other for years and they hate each other for no reason. But i think they like each other ..but Trey ain't gay for sure he married.

Me: Can y'all stop agruging in front of my baby.

I said while walking out of the kitchen with August feeding him a bottle.

Dre: Right stop arguing in front of my nephew. Bro I still cant believe yo ass had a baby.
Me: And I still cant believe y'all only moved 10 boxes into the truck.
Dre: Shut yo shit up this shit take time. We probably won't get finished til tomorrow
Me: Nahh we can do it. If we hurry up with can get all this shit out of here by tonight.
Toostie: Okay shit Whatever.

Everybody started to put boxes on each other faster. I had put August in his car seat and help the rest of them

~Alot Of Hours Later~
~3:20 am~

Told the: Bitch I can't believe we cleaned this shit out.

Me and Toostie looked around the house. Everything is gone. All our stuff was in boxes in the moving truck that's down stairs.

Me:I told you if we hurry up we can knock this shit out.
Toostie: ight but I wanna know who driving us.
Me: Aint no driving baby.
Toostie: Walking?? Bitch you tried it
Me: no hoe..we flying...in a fucking PRIVATE JET.
Toostie: Since when could we afford that
Me: we cant..but Miles can. But we gotta drive to the address he sent me.
Toostie: Shit bitch let's go.

Me and Toostie grabbed our bookbags that had clothes in it. I grabbed August and his baby bag too. We was about to walk out the door, but Toostie stopped and turned around to look at the empty house.

Toostie: Bitch we finally leaving.imma miss this place. What about you?
Me: Hoe can you please stop actin like a White girl and come yo ass on.

Toostie rolled her eyes and we both left. Time for a new life..and a new beginning with my family, friends, and my baby.

Hey y'all sorry for the short chapter.