Chapter 26

~Dani's Pov~

* Come Get Her-Alarm Clock*

I turned off my alarm clock and I sat on the edge of my bed. I grabbed my phone from off the night stand and checked my messages. I had got some messages from Tinka

Tinka: Bro go to Igossip.com
Me: okay

I went to the website she told me to go to and wasn't shit on here. I was scrolling down the home page and then I saw it....

Miles Big Deal Brown's Girlfriend Dani Gives Him a Beating He wont forget.

I clicked on the article and it was talking about the video that Tinka posted. They said he must have been cheating or something and they pointed out how the hit me. Now they saying they want an interview with me..oh shit..

I put my phone down and I walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

~ 1 hour Later~

I walked out the bathroom wearing a yellow silk towel. I walked to my closet and I grabbed my:
Red and White 23 Jersey
Blue Mini Shorts
Red and Black Jordan 14s

I put my clothes on and I walked to my vanity to put on some blueberry scented lotion.

I grabbed my phone and I walked downstairs.

Me: You still here?
??: Yup

When I came downstairs ray was sitting on the couch. He been here since yesterday waiting for miles ass To come and get his Shit.

Me: He not gon come..
Ray: bro he will..
Me: What ever

I sat on the couch and I put my feet on Ray.

Me: Did u see that article
Ray: What article..
Me: About me beating miles ass..
Ray:Nahh lemme see..

I gave Ray my phone and he started reading..

Ray:.. The media stay on shit..

He gave me my phone back.. And started looking at me.

Me: what?
Ray:....Nun...
Me:...Bro what?
Ray:...Nun bro Its just I missed you..
Me:...

Here we go again...he beta stop before he start sum he cant finish

Ray: You aint go say shit..

Knock Knock..

I got up and walked to the door to answer it..I heard Ray say it be him..I openers the door and it was mommy's baby..

Me:..Hey Babyy

My daddy brought over August because I wanted him back.. They walked in and my daddy sat on the couch.

Ray:..Hey lil man

August hugged Ray and Ray hugged him back like he missed him like crazy.. I sat next to Ray and I kissed august

Daddy:..So what you gonna do about this nigga miles.
Me: Nothing.
Ray:Bullshit..I'm beating ass
Daddy: good..
Me:..Dad be smart about this shit. Miles is a lil bitch and the shit ain't phase me.
Ray:..But it did to me he disrespected you..and that's disrespect to me..im the head of this family.
Me:...You tried it..

I grabbed August from him and I took him up stairs to my room. I sat on the bed with him and I took off his stuff..

*Boss Ass Bitch-Message*

I pulled my phone out my pocket because I had got a message from...Luigi.

Luigi: Hey.
Me: Hi
Luigi: I haven't heard from you in a few days.
Me:..I've been busy..
Luigi:...Fuck this formal shit...I'm sorry about what happened. I didn't mean to punch your boyfriend.
Me:..It's alright. I would have done the same thing...and he isnt my boyfriend..
Luigi:Y'all broke up?
Me: Yup.
Luigi: When
Me: Yesterday.
Luigi: I'm sorry.
Me: I'm not. I'm chillin.
Luigi: that's good..I hope I can still see you
Me:..Maybe

I put my phone on the nightstand and I started playing with August.

~Ray's Pov~

Hayy y'all...it's been a long time...a lot of crazy shit qq happening to me on the real. But the most craziest thing...is Miles fucked up. He fucking put his hands on Dani the other day. But Dani beat his ass yesterday and I'm on that ass whenever I see him...which is in a few minutes cause the company called us all in for a meeting.

I parked my car in the parking lot and I walked into Columbia records. I took the elevator to the 4th floor cause that's where the conference room is. I walked out the elevator and into the room. Princeton Prodigy and Roc was there already I sat next to prodigy.

Ray: What it is y'all.
Prince: Nun..vince need to hurry up.
Roc: Man Fuck all that...is it true?
Ray: is what true??
Roc: that Dani beat miles ass.
Ray:Yup
Prod: and word on the street is you coming for that ass too...No homo.
Ray: Its all good and hell yeah they was fighting and he hit her twice..
Prince: Damnn that's fucked up..
Ray: and the dumbest part about this shit is..he think I Dont know where he hiding at..I Dont give a fuck that Chris is his cousin..his ass ain't mine.
Prince: But miles your friend.
Me:...If he was my friend he wouldn't have..
Prod:..Dated Dani
Me:...
Roc:...Yeah that's why.
Prince:..in his defense he noticed that you cheated on dani and he went for it. And you jealous
Ray: What ever makes your dixk hard....No Homo.
Roc:..Okay y'all Forreal saying some gay shit..

We all started laughing like a mfker...and Vince walked in.

Vince:..Okay let's get started where's miles?
Miles:..Sorry I'm late-

Miles had walked in and we made eye contact...He knows I'm finna Fuck him up..

Hey yall sorry if this update is a little lame but I been preparing for my Birthday (Which is Monday) so I couldn't come up with good ideas.