Chapter 20

~Toostie~
Me: DAMNNNNNNN DADDDYYY GETTTT ITTTTTT
Quan: YEAHH

Sorry yall..don't mind us we just getting a few rounds in before Quan goes to work. He tearing my shit up. I mean he fucking knocking the dust out my ass.

Me:Okay QUAN Stop...
Quan: Why
Me: Nigga u ain't finna make my walls disappear
Quan: what walls.
Me: See you tryed it get the hell off of me.

Quan gently pulled his "Dick" out of me..it hurt like a Bitch. Once he pulled out I screamed a little bit. He smiled and layed on his back. I got up and grabbed his Jersey from off the floor and put it on. I picked up my phone that was on the floor and checked the time. It's 7:45.

Me: Shouldn't u be at work now.
Quan: yeah..I need to get my work clothes from my house.
Me:Okay I need to take a shower.
Quan: I think i will join.
Me:I think not..my ass hurts..never again.

I got off the bed and walked into the bathroom and ran a shower.

~ 1 hour later~

I walked out the bathroom wearing my Blue robe. Quan had left. I looked at the bed. It was a colorful box with a card. I sat on the bed and I opened the box. Inside was a little charm barcelet. It had a heart a star and..it looked like a wedding ring..he sure knows the way to my heart...his dick and his taste for gold.

I put the bracelet on and I walked to my closet and I grabbed my Pink fuzzy onesie.

???::: I'm Homee
Me:Upstairs

Dani came into my room and said hey. I helped her with her August.

Dani: Bitch I got to tell u some.
Me:..What August got Ebola??
Dani: Fuck u...and Nahh it's about Luigi.
Me:..awwn the cutie you cheating on Miles with.
Dani: I am not cheating we just talk.
Me: Mmmhh
Dani: anyway he asked me to this dinner party tomorrow night.
Me:Oohhh can u bring a friend that shit sound fun
Dani: Yeah i thought so too but he told everybody he was bringing the special woman in his life.
Me:..I'm confused.
Dani: He basically calling me his soul mate..his girlfriend..his lover Bitch
Me:..Well ion see nun wrong with it cause first I know you like him and he likes you and he different from miles and Ray and that's why u like him and I'm pretty sure he feels the same way.

Dani looked at me like I was right but she aint want to admit it. For the rest of the time I helped wash up August and put on his pajamas Dani gave him his medicine and I left her cause she was rocking him to sleep.

I walked into my room and layed in my bed.

*Treat Me Like Somebody-Ringtone*

I grabbed my phone off the night stand. The screen says blocked number.

Me: Who are you and why is your number blocked?
??: you blocked me..
Me:...Who the Fuck is this??
??: take a guess
Me:...Jake from state farm.
??: Funny...ill give u a hint..it's the dumb ass that let you go
Me:...What do you want lethal.
Lethal: you.
Me: too bad so sad.
Lethal: Bro stop playing I know deep down inside you want me.
Me:..Nahh I'm happy right now.
Lethal: are you really??
Me: Do you really want to know
Lethal: Nope I just wanna know what makes him better than me.
Me: First starters he isnt on the block list.
Lethal:...All fun and games with you huh
Me:Nope just fun see I left you cause you thought my love was a game and you wanted to play.
Lethal:..
Me: I'm sorry cat got your tongue? See I'm happy now Lethal..
Lethal: what's so great about him what does he give you that I didn't.
Me: Respect!. He respected me Lethal. He didn't make me hide who I am. He appreciates me. He is honestly somebody I could picture being with forever.
Lethal: Of really?

I hung up on the phone....why would he call me? Why?.

~Kassy's Pov~

Me:Ouch...Ouch

I was in my bathroom mirror looking at the burise on my hip. Damn..Shawn ain't hit me, we was having sex and it got roughing..see I riding him and he got too excited. I had just took a shower. Damnn it looks black as hell when u walk out the shower.

I walked out the bathroom and I walked to my closet and grabbed my:
Pink Bra and Panty Set
& Shawn's Football Jersey

I walked to my vanity and I put on my beyonce perfume and lotion.

*Hey There-Message*

I grabbed my phone off the bed. I got a message from Tinka

Tweakin Buddie: Bitch He tryed it
Me: Who?
Tb: Who else
Me: White castle?
Tb: Duh Bitch.
Me: What happend
Tb: I'm checking his phone right and he texting this bitch named sweetness
Me:she hoe she got a stripper name.
Tb: Right..so I tell his ass who sweetness is you fucking her..and he said no but what if I was...and I'm like NIGGA and he like you up here out fucking bitches how come I can't.
Me: Bitch He tried it.
Tb: Exactly Bitch..I ain't even say shit to him I just walked away.
Me:y'all too crazy..but you know y'all forever.
Tb:.....I know Bitch.

Tinka is too crazy. I put my phone on the charger and I walked to the bed. Shawn was already sleep. I curled up in bed next to him. I put my arms around him and he rubbed my hands. I love it when he like this. He so caring and sweet...that's the Shawn I love and want to show off. But I can't cause he always changing his personality. But I'll live as long as I know who he is.