Chapter 43

~Toostie's Pov~

I'm twerking in the rain
Just twerking in the rain.
It's the ratchetest feeling
I'm making it clap again.
These haters gon' hate
But they can get out my way.
And let me work work
And let me twerk twerk
In the rain.

I'm performing at the pride. Everybody is here.. Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Dej Lof, Miley Cyrus, and so Much more. While I'm performing I can see Tinker and Dani Twerking they asses off. Everybody Twerking they ass off actually..they singing along to my song..the y treating me like I'm an actual star..

~45 Minutes Later~

The Night Is Still Young
And...So..Are..We

Nicki straight killin it like forreal.. I was signing a few autographs cause a bitch a star for now.

Dani: Bro

Dani and Tinker walked over looking confused like hell.

Me: what's wrong
Tinker: We just saw lethal and he said he looking for you..
Me: Lethal..At the pride..y'all fucking with me
Dani: I wish I was..he right over there.
Me: I'm tired of this shit man for real..

I'm so fucking mad. Like I just had this fucking hot ass performance and here come his ass wanting to come here and ruin the shit. I walked into a large crowd and I saw him by the painting face Booth.. I walked over to him..keeping my fucking attitude..

Me: What do you want..
Lethal: You said that in order to get you back..I need to take a big step
Me: And you cameTo The Pride Parade.. The Parade That Welcomes All..The Parade I always feel like my self at..you chose this place to make your big step..
Lethal:..To me this is a highly big step..
Me: To me this is bullshit..
Lethal: ..Well let me make a even bigger one

Bro this nigga pulled out a small box and then he got down on one knee..

Me: wtf is you doing..

He opened the box and there was a nice ass diamond ring..big asl

Lethal: Tyson Tyrell Johnson
Me: Really You Screaming out a mfer government name.
Lethal: I love you....will you marry me??

Omggg.. Not too many people was staring so that made me feel a little better igss..right when I was Finna give him an answer, somebody had grabbed me from beyhind and kissed me.. it looked like Quan

Me:Quannnn
Quan: Yea baby..I wanted to surprise you...I missed you so much that I came back early..
Dani: Saved by the damn bell..

Quan was smiling and then he noticed lethal on his knees..

Quan: wassup...you loose some bruhh
Dani:...Just his pride..
Tinker: And His money..dumbass

Lethal had got up and he looked mad asl

Lethal: Is you really finna choose this gay nigga over me??
Quan: See that's your problem..you think you hot shit..and then once everything starts going good for toostie..here comes yo "Straight " ass trying to make him feel confused...Nahh nigga he Dont need to feel that way cause he got all he need right here..you gone..and I want you to stay gone..and if you got a problem with that then..nigga we can bang right here right now..