Chapter 9: Drama??

Hey y'all so lemme catch y'all up ahead. They moved to California and they already settled into their new place. But I wanted to fastword it to like 2 years ahead because I got some great stuff for it. But enjoy it.

~Jessi's Pov~

Okay. Y'all wassup, how y'all been. We aint talked in a long time. It's been like 2 years right. Lemme catch y'all up. We moved to Cali and we been here ever since. Life been good asl money good too. Me and Toostie run our own Tattoo shop. It's right next to my oldest sisters Pet Shop. Our shop is called " Black Ink". Everybody be coming to us to get tatted up. But anyway, AUGUST BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW MY BABY TURNING 2 YEARS OLD FUCK WITH IT. Like Ghee I'm so fucking happy. Bro like his party going to be the shit and everybody coming..

Toostie:Ayee
Me: B
Toostie: Don't fucking play.

Toostie came downstairs still in ha pajamas holding a shampoo bottle.

Me: Niggah it's 2 in the afternoon why you still dressed like that.
Toostie: Hoe whatever.. The real question is..who the hell used my Midnight CoCo Madness Shampoo. Was it you Miles.
Miles:...Niggah.

Miles was sitting on the floor with August playing with his blocks with him.

Toostie: Bestie was it you.

I was sitting on the couch planning my baby party and also taking pictures for Instagram and my blog.

Me: Hoe Dont Fuck with it cause you know I don't fuck with Midnight Night CoCo Madness Products..
Miles: Midnight What??
Good the: Shut the fuck up miles. Anyway it's more than one bathroom in this house So STAY TF OUT OF MINES.

Toostie stomped back upstairs and slammed his door. Miles looked at me so confused.

Miles: Midnight CoCo Madness??
Me: Let it go.. Anyway about his party.
Miles: yeah why is you having it here.
Me: Cause I want to have my baby's party in the backyard like a normal fucking parent.
Miles: speaking of parents..bae have you seen Julia(Ray's Daughter) lately??
Me: Nope..Why?
Miles: he brought her to sound check the other day and she ain't look shit like him. Like it wasn't no shade of Raquan there.
Me: sometimes the baby Dont look like the daddy.
Miles: Right but she aint even look like him when she was born.
Me: What you trying to say.
Miles:...The baby ain't his baby.
Me: Well that's non of my business or yours.
Miles: So you Dont care.
Me: No as long as I get my money every month then after that I'm chillin. Why you care anyway.
Miles: That's my friend.

TF?? I looked at miles and then I threw a pillow at him. I was about to say sum but the house phone started ringing. I walked to where the Flat Screen was and picked up the phone.

Me: Hello?
???: Hey wassup I got a present for August.
Me: Ray He fine. But I need my money.
Ray: bro I said August.
Me: Bruh I said he good and I need my money.
Ray: Why every month we gotta have this conversation.
Me: first of all this ain't a conversation cause I'm finna hang up. Second of all we aint gotta go through this every month if you just simply call and say I got yo money.
Ray: Well I got yo money.
Me: Good drop it off.
Ray: Wait..
Me: What
Ray: I got a present for August.
Me: Didn't I just say-
Ray: Its for his birthday.
Me:..wow you remember his birthday. Considering you wasn't there for his BIRTH
Ray: I was busy.
Me: Yea well me too. You can drop the present off tomorrow for the party good bye.

I hung up the phone. That went well. Listen I ain't fucking with Ray like everybody knows that. But he is the father of my child so I can't shade him out of my life for good. Lord knows I wish i could. But I can't miles know it to but it doesn't bother him cause he trust me.

I turned around and I saw miles lying on the floor 28th August on his tummy. They play so well..that's what August needs. I grabbed my phone off the coffee table and I took of picture of them. I posted it on Instagram.

Caption Says: Both of my Babies Love Each other #Family Goals.

The picture blew up. I smiled at them and then I sat back on the couch and went back to planning his party.

~Toostie's Pov~

Wasssupppp my Queens. Its ya girl Toostie. Y'all haven't really heard about me or my life let's see. I'm from Houston, Texas but I dont have a country accent, im 23 years old and SURPRISE I'M GAYYY. But I guess yall knew that. But anyway I used to go to Michigan State University But I dropped out cause not only did I move to California but I run a tattoo shop I can't fill school into my schedule right now. But I can fit love into my schedule. My boyfriend lethal and I have been together for 4 years. But we been low key for 4 years. I don't mind tho because, i know its hard to come out and I'm not gon rush him. But it hurts sometimes cause when his family I got to act like his Gay roommate. But it is what it is.

* Treat Me Like Somebody*- Ringtone.

I grabbed my phone off the bed and answered it.

Me: Hello Gay God Speaking
???: Hay babe
Me:...Mmm how you doing
???: What's wrong??
Me: Nun Lethal.
Lethal: Bro..is it about what happened last night.
Me:...Look Imma just saying I was in the closet once and I'm not going back in Period.
Lethal: I'm not asking you to I just want you to hold on until I tell my parents okay.
Me:....Bye lethal.

I hung up on lethal. I love him to death But he fuckin with a Bitch heart that wasn't even whole to begin with. But let me tell y'all. Lethal brought his parents over here for dinner and I thought he was going to finally come out but he told his parents that I was just a FRIEND who was staying here til I got back on my feet. Like this Niggah straight tripping like he don't understand what I want out of a relationship and I don't think he every will. I love him but if he keeps pushing me to be somebody else then imma end up losing myself...it would be better to lose him if it ever came to it..

I would like to be alone..but I hate to be lonely