..Chapter 14: .Bitch Beta Have My Money

~Dani's Pov~

Me: Miles have you heard from Raquan.
Miles:Raquan??
Me: Raquan...Ray
Miles: Awe Nahh.
Me: For yall to be besties y'all fucking slow
Miles: He not my Bestfriend. He just a co worker and friend.
Me:...Yeah whatever he owe me child support .
Miles: okay lemme see if I can reach him.

Miles pulled out his phone so he could call Ray.

Knock Knock.

Who the Fuck is banging on the door. I walked over to the door and I opened it...

Me:Speak of the damn devil
??: Miss me
Me: you no..my money yess

Look who finally got off his ass and over...Ray. Ray came in and he shook up with miles.

Me: Where yo monkey ass been
Ray: I've been busy..doing shows..traveling..which reminds miles we going to Barcelona to do a concert. We need you bro this week.
Miles:I got chu.
Me: not this week..this my birthday week.
Miles:...I forgot..
Ray: but we need miles to dj.
Miles: Right. Bae this my job. I bring hella money into this house.you can celebrate with Toostie and yo friends and then when I come back me and you can celebrate..
Me:...Ray please give me my child support.

Ray dug in his wallet and gave me 600 dollars. I walked in the kitchen. Toostie came downstairs and he saw Ray.

Toostie: well look what the cow done shitted out they Asshole.
Ray: Well hello there queer.
Toostie: It's pronounced GayGod. Now where is Dani I gotta talk to her about her birthday party this Saturday.
Miles:....In the kitchen..

Toostie walked into the kitchen. She sat on the counter next to me.

Toostie:...Okay so let's see what we have here. August is sleep in his room..you in the kitchen drinking patron straight out the bottle...who pissed you off.
Me:..Nobody it's just miles won't be here for my birthday week celebration.
Toostie:...that sounds like a good thing to me.
Me: What you mean??
Toostie: Boyfriend gone me you and the girls out to the clubs get turnt getting drunk and having fun.
Me:...I didnt think of it like that. But one problem.
Toostie: what?
Me: August..I am a mother you know.
Toostie: and you have a mother who loves to watch him.
Me: yeah but she said next weekend not this weekend.

Toostie grabbed the other house phone on the counter near the mircowave. She started to call somebody.

Toostie: Hayy Mrs. Harper...I was wondering if you can keep August this weekend because Dani wanna go out for her birthday.

I looked at him..

Toostie: yeah. Will it be possible you can pick him up tomorrow morning...it is. Thank you kindly.

Toostie hung up the phone and started to smile at me.

Me: i hate you
Toostie: I love you too. Now all we gotta do is hit the girls up. Imma dm them.

Toostie pulled out his phone and dm our friends

@Gay_God (Toostie)- QveenKasandra JazzyLovenomore @BigPapiTinka we turning up for Dani's birthday.

QveenKasandra : You already know we is.
JazzyLovenomore : Forreal.
@BigPapiTinka: We finna get too Turnt.
@Gay_God: Forreal but y'all need to come over tomorrow so we can do shopping.