Chapter 18: New Pov's!!

~ Kassy's Pov~
Wassup y'all its ya girl Kassy Bitch. How yall doing..okay listen let me describe myself. I'm 24 years old, 5'4, I'm Puerto Rican with a beyonce body, and I stay with my N4L Shawn. Me and Shawn been together for 4 years still going strong. But to my friends..not so much. See they hate Shawn..like literally hate his ass. They hated him every since he hit me 2 years ago I think. But he didn't mean to he was playing. But Shawn Is a really good person once you get to know him I'm serious asl.

Shawn: Kassyy!!!
Me: ...What!!!!
Shawn: Where you at??
Me:...Shower..
Shawn: Well hurry up..

I walked out the bathroom with a pink silk towel wrapped around my body. I damped my hair with a green towel and I walked out the bathroom to my vanity. I put on my beyonce body lotion and I walked to my closet. Imma wear my:

I was born fly light green crop top
Solid Pink High Too pants
& My green and pink Jordan 10s.

I put my clothes on and I walked down stairs. When i walked into the living room i saw Dani and Toostie. Dani was putting her tattoo equipment on the table and Toostie was watching tv. Dani was here to give Shawn and his lil brother vonta a tattoo.

Me: Hay bitches
Dani:..Hay wassup.
Me: What's wrong??
Dani:...Besides the fact that you didn't come out with me for my birthday it's just Y'all got me up here this early trying to do some tattoos.
Me:..I'm sorry babe I was-
??: She was with me you got a fucking problem.

I turned around and Shawn was walking out the kitchen eating a ham sandwich.

Dani:I beg your pardon?
Shawn:She was with me you know her nigga the Fuck.
Dani:... I hope you realize I'm the one doing your tattoo and I will Fuck it up.

Shawn rolled his eyes. He put his sandwich on the coffee table and grabbed my phone out my back pocket. He took a picture.

Shawn:...Eww what's wrong with your camera.
Toostie:..Not shit hoe That's your ugly ass..

Me Dani and Toostie started laughing. Shawn was looking shitty asl.

Dani: Boy come on cause I have a baby at home let's go.

Shawn sat in the chair so Dani can do his tattoo.

Dani: What you getting again.
Shawn: Sum like the one you got on your arm.

Shawn was pointing at the tattoo on Dani's left arm. It says " Unpretty Dreams", the words were in black but was inside of a purple diamond. I love that tattoo.

Dani: Okay imma see what I can do..aye vonta what tattoo you want.
Vonta: A skull inside of a crossbow..

I can hear Toostie laughing whispering dumb ass. Dani turned on her stuff and right when she started Shawn was screaming like a straight Bitch.

~ Tinka's Pov~

Me: Bitch put my dog down
??: No I'm taking his ass outside
Me: Bitch the lies how you gon try to put my dog outside you should be putting yo own self outside with all the dogs you done messed with.
??: Bitch whatever like I said he going out side.
Me: Bitch you beta put my dog down before I tell everyone that you let Andy pee on you in the third grade.
??:...
Me: Aww what I'm sorry cat got your tonge. Yeah that's right Bitch put my damn dog down.

I was argueing with my sister Kendra cause she play too damn much. Anyway wassuppp Bitch I'm Tinka A.K.A Big Daddy/Papi Tinka. I'm 23 years old, 4'11, and I'm a tomboy. I hate being all girly and shit that shit too fucking depressing. I know what you thinking. You thinking about if I like girls or boys...the answer is...Both. Shidd I got a boyfriend. But I also Fuck with girls the long way. I don't live with him tho. I live with my parents. Imma move out eventually but not now.

I walked up the stairs to my room with my dog in my arms. He a fucking small ass police dog his name is Lil Daddy Hakeem...I walked into my room and I put him down. He walked to his bed that was near the closet and went to sleep. I grabbed my phone off the charger and I layed on my bed. I'm finna get on Instagram.

I was scrolling down instagram..Aint shit popping. I stopped when I saw a picture on Toostie page about how Dani giving Shawn a tattoo but he being a Bitch. Shit I need a new tattoo. I'm finna text "Gay God-Toostie"

Me: Toostie!!!
GayGod: Yes ma'am?
Me: Y'all doing tattoo's today?
GayGod: Nahh Kassy had begged us to do Shawn and his little brother tattoo she said she was gonna pay us $310
Me: I wanna tattoo.
GayGod: well you gon have to make a trip over here
Me: Nigga..but how much tho??
GayGod: tbh it depends on what you want.
Me: I just want a dead rose on my back.
GayGod: then that's $50..of you want color $55.
Me: Okay cool imma be over there in a minute.
GayGod: okay see you.

I got out of the bed and I went to my closet. I already done took a bath this morning so don't say shit. I grabbed my:
Nike Gym Tank Top (black)
Army Pants (black)
& My Combat Boots (black)

I put my clothes on and i grabbed my black white Sox hat off the dresser. I walked downstairs,my momma was sitting on the couch on my laptop.

Me:Momma can I borrow $60?

She aint say nun she just dug into her jacket pocket and pulled out $80.I took it from her and I grabbed my keys to my White Lamborghini and I left the house.

~Jazzy's Pov~

I'm Sitting here thinkin bout what I'm gonna have.

Or am I really wasting one of my lives.

I only have one so I gotta live it through...But by the first gun shot I knew I was through.

??:Okay that was good Jazzy take 5.

I was recording some lyrics for this song I'm thinking about publishing. I walked out of the booth and I layed down on the sofa. By the way I'm a Jazzy. I'm 24 years old. I'm 5'3 and I'm a singer. I love to sing. I'm signed with CBE ( Chris Brown Entertainment) and I'm dating the boss. Yes Bitch I'm dating Chris Brown himself. I always looked up to him and I always wanted to get to known him. Now that I'm with him...I regret everything. He is a slob, egotistical, self centered jack ass. The only things he do right is take care of his daughter and ...Rock the boat if you know what I mean. But I love him..once we had started dating we moved in together.. Ain't that some shit. But I'm happy regardless.

*Take Me Down-Ringtone*

I pulled my phone out my jacket pocket. It says "Bae"- Chris

Me: Hay baby
Bae: hey bae what you doing.
Me: nun at the studio recording.
Bae: Awe okay cool when u gonna be done.
Me:..Idk why
Bae: I need you to watch royalty today.
Me:....Why can't her momma watch her
Bae: She at work
Me:...Well why can't you watch YOUR baby.
Bae:...Cause I'm busy...
Me: With your hoes
Bae:..Bae Stop playing I just need you to come to the crib and watch her for a few fucking hours is that too much to assm damn.

....That turned me on low key

Me:...Okay I'm finna leave now
Bae: Thank you..I love you
Me:...Yeah whatever nigga.

See this is what I'm doing..taking care of another bitch baby..I'm sick and tired of this shit Forreal.