Chapter 38

~Tinka's Pov~

Me: that Bitch tried it omss
??:what??

I walked into my house from the party mad asl...how the Fuck is that Bitch gon try to diss me when Me and her been rocking together for years..that's bullshit...

I walked up to my room ignoring issah..I took off all my clothes and walked to the bathroom to run a shower..

~ 45 Minutes Later~

I walked out the bathroom wearing a neon green towel around my body..I through my clothes in the dirty clothes bin and I walked to my closet.. I grabbed my black pajamas with a skull on it and then put them on..Issah was on the bed smoking a blunt..I took that Bitch away from him..

Issah: Damn nigga that is MY blunt
Me: I am not in the mood...so shut the Fuck up ( Smokes)

He went quiet for a minute...then after about 10 puffs..I have him his Shit back..little asl...He looked mad as shit but I ain't care..I'm too fucking pissed to care about other fuckers feelings

Issah: Did something happen at the party
Me: Broo Tell me why..we all chillin having a good time..doing some karaoke smoking drinking straight chillin..Soo Toostie had did a song funny asl..right after he was done jazzy asked if somebody wanted to sing a song...and then here come Kassy and Shawn trying to make a entrance and shit..
Issah: Okay
Me: Soo kassy and him got on stage and then she started talking about us in her song..talm bout we some pussys or puss as she called it and it was bullshit
Issah: She probably mad because yall didnt like the fact that she was getting married to Shawn
Me:..She asked me did I like her marry Shawn and I told her how I felt..a good friend would tell her to do what makes her happy but A Real Fucking Bitch Friend would tell her not to get married to a nigga that takes pleasure in beating the shit out of her..But I'm not a good friend..yeah alright..
Issah: Bae it's gonna be okay...she gon realized that yall looking out for her..
Me:...Not To Be rude..but just talking to you..Making me mad as Fuck

Issah hit me on my head and finished the last of his blunt.

I pushed him off my bed and then I got into the covers...he crawled up next to me and tried to touch my kitten....Is this Nigga serious...I elbowed him in the forehead and he fell off the bed..Fuck wrong with him..