Chapter 22

~ Dani's Pov~

Me: Why the Fuck would you do that??
Miles: Why the Fuck are you out with niggas so fucking freely. Do you think this shit is okay?

Me and Miles walked in yelling at Each other. Lemme tell y'all what happened. I was at the dinner party with Luigi you know drinking talking with his friends..having a few laughs. It was completely innocent. Then while me and Luigi talking about dancing miles and his crew walked up tryna start mess with the other crews. We wasnt paying attention to it cause Luigi says it happens all the time. But once miles saw me and Luigi he went off without even knowing the situation. He threw tables chairs and he attempted to run up on Luigi but Luigi was too face for his ass. Right when miles swung he missed and Luigi straight clocked his shit. I mean he turned his Shit back..I was holding in my anger but I couldn't I started cussin out miles and I walked out the Bitch luigi tried to follow me but I ran out that bitch.

Me: You fucking embarrassed me..
Miles: you shouldn't have been out with other niggas.
Me: but you can be out with other bitches
Miles: What are talking about

Miles was talking to me from the kitchen. He went to get something cold to put on his eye. I walked upstairs cause I was tired of the conversation I heard him say " yeah walk away that's what you fucking do best". At least im not the one bleeding from my eye. I walked to August room and I peek into it. He was sleeping in his bed. I love my baby. I walked to my room. I closed the door and I took off this cute ass white lace dress. I took off my Red bottoms and I walked to the closet I grabbed my Long Cubs Sweatshirt and I put my hair in a ponytail. I layed on the bed and I got on twitter on my phone. Luigi had tweeted something. He tweeted

Luigi_Methond (Twitter Name) tweeted: You know when they say you have to fight for someone you love?? I had to do that tonight..my hand hurts like hell but its worth it..she's worth it.

Omggg this nigga making me realize I do have a heart.

???: The Fuck you smiling for.

I looked up from my phone and Miles was standing in the door way with his clothes off..and a fucking black eye.. Is he on hard??

Me: Have I ever told you....you have the penis of a toddler??
Miles:....Stop fucking playing bro. Its not even on hard yet.
Me:....Nigga it is on hard...now I see why you like to fuck with the lights off.
Toostie: Bestie I forgot to tell you-

Toostie walked into the room. He looked at miles and down at his " situation".

Toostie:..Please tell me this is not what all the fuss his about

Toostie walked out laughing hard asl. I was laughing right along with him , Miles gave me the finger and he went to the closet. He grabbed his basketball shorts and put them on. He walked towards the bed.

Me:..What do you think your doing
Miles: Finna K.O
Me: somebody already did that too you.
Miles:...
Me:...Anyway u not finna sleep here. There is a lovely couch calling your name.
Miles:..Are u serious
Me:..Like Ebola now can you please leave.
Miles: But
Me: Get out shit.

Miles got off the bed and he left the room mad asl. He fucking did too much.

-Tinker's Pov~

I was at dani's house eating breakfast. I had came over in the middle of the night because me and white castle was aruging. I had left his place and I tried to go home but he was on some stalker Shit so I came here, kassy or jazzy wouldn't answer they phone with they mean asses.

Me: Toostie pass the eggs
Toostie:..This table aint that damn long you can reach..
Me: Pass me the fucking eggs.
Dani: Don't curse around my damn baby.

I was sitting next to August. He so fucking cute or whatever but he got too much hair.

Toostie: so what happend to you and white castle
Me: he fucked up. He gon fucking keep bringing up this old shit that we had squashed but at the same time he tryna Fuck with this Mexican Bitch from that taco place on Crenshaw.
Dani: that's nasty.
Me:Right and I had said Fuck him and I left his place after I left I stopped and got me some McDonald's cause a Bitch was hungry and I was finna go home but this nigga was outside my momma house on some creep shit so I called jazzy and Kassy they ass ain't pick up so I came to yo slot and Toostie just so happened to me up at the time I came.
Dani: What was u doing up all night.
Toostie: Watching scandal.
Miles: Gay ass.

Miles had walked into the kitchen wearing nothing but some basketball shorts him and Dani aruging I bet..

Toostie:What did you say sir.
Miles: I said with yo gay ass.
Toostie:..Hey bestfriend
Dani: What?
Toostie: What does this remind you of.

Toostie grabbed a tiny sausgae from his plate and he held it up. Dani started laughing Toostie started laughing too. Miles looked mad asl and he left the kitchen.

Me: What was that about??
Dani: Lets just say..we found something new out last night.
Me: He got a tiny dick?
Dani: No
Toostie: Yes. Its the penis of a toddler. August penis is bigger.

We all looked at August and he gave us the look like " Y'all know whats sup". We started to laugh over hard. See this is what I need. I need to fuck with my friends more. Imma go back to fucking with everything that fucking moves.