Chapter 29

~Dani's Pov~

Me: Bro you can stay until you get back on your feet.
??: Thank you girl..I think I'm really done with him
Me:...I fucking guess

Bro she tried it, I think y'all know who I'm talking about. Kassy. Bro she let Shawn pistol whip her with his 38 because, she was talking to the mailman. But like a good friend I'm helping her but she can't help herself.

I had sat her things on the couch.

Toostie: Good Morning..

Toostie came downstairs wearing his hello kitty outfit. Once he saw Kassy he rolled his eyes cause i think he already know what happened.

Toostie:....Bro if you gon stay here umm you need to pay rent..
Me:..Bro She don't need this now.
Toostie:..Well I Dont give a fuck.. Like bro Dont come over here looking for love.

I tried not to laugh cause i know that he was just playing.

Me: Bro shut the Fuck up and girl go up stairs and get some sleep.

Kassy took her bags upstairs. Toostie started laughing and then he went outside to get the mail.

*I Bet-Ringtone*

I grabbed my phone from the coffee table and answered it

Me: Hello?
??: open the door.
Me: Ray stop fucking playing.

I walked to the front door and I let Ray in.

Me: nigga where yo fucking shirt at...you tryna be a thug that bad.

Ray walked in without a shirt on

Ray:..Awe Nahh
Me:..It's cold as Fuck outside.

Toostie walked in holding the mail and the newspaper.

Toostie: bro you know it was some Jack ass walking outside with no shirt on..its like 50 fucking degrees.

He looked at ray..

Toostie:...Dani Bitch you nasty
Me: Stop fucking with it.
Ray: What the Fuck is you talking about
Toostie: Nothing you asshole..aww and Dani we have to go to the mall for some new furniture.
Me: Why we need furniture?
Toostie:Because ray shitting on it.

Toostie walked away laughing even tho I thought it wasn't funny.

~Jazzy's Pov~

Chris: jazzy you better not be flat with your vocals..I mean you is recording with August Alsina.
Me:..Nigga did you just call my singing flat..
Chris: I'm just saying you need to make your voice popping

Me and Chris is in the studio about to record this new song that I'm gonna feature in..its an August Alsina song..I'm happy asl and we gon be in that booth together...alone....the only thing left is for Chris to leave the fuckin room but noo his ass wanna help us with the sound and shit.

August was in the booth practicing his lyrics and I'm outside getting a pep talk from Chris about singing..if he Dont get his goofy..

Me: Okay Chris Damn

I pushed passed Chris and I walked into the booth. August look so fucking sexy..he wearing this see through v neck so that I can see his sexy ass tattoos and he wearing these dark ass shades it makes him look so fucking sexy..I can't compliment him on shit cause my nigga watching from the outside.