Chapter 7: A New Edition

~ Dani's Pov~

Ahhhh....Ahhhhh...Shitt WTFFF....OMFGGGG.

I woke up a 3:40 with my stomach hurting like shit. I leaned up and sat on the edge of my bed. I felt my sheets all wet. I looked down and my legs were wet too...Wtf...

Me: TOOSTIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I heard foots steps running towards my door and Toostie busted in my room wearing a pink snuggie.. He looked at me and looked at the floor and then looked a Me again...he was about to start smiling...

Toostie: Did your water just break..
Me: I think soo...ahhhhhh..
Toostie:..Awwww Bitch we got to get you to the hospital...

Toostie helped me up and put my shoes on..Toostie ran to his room and then came back wearing his bunny slippers. He grabbed my coat off the chair and helped me downstairs out the door.

We walked to my car and he helped me in it. He got into the car and we started driving to the hospital. While he was driving I picked up my phone and called Ray. He didn't answer. I kept calling until I realized he had me on the block list. Fuck it. I called miles and he ain't answer either.

Me: Wtf is they doing that's so fucking important.
Toostie: it's alright baby..I already texted yo momma and they still in Detroit and they all on they way to the hospital we almost there too..
Me: Okay...Ahhhhbhhhh.

Omfg this baby is coming. I wonder what's going to happen..what if it stop breathing..what if I die giving birth..what if it drinks the fluid..what if I drink the fluid..

Toostie:....uhhhh...Bitch I know u finna give birth and shit but stop being nasty that shit aint cute..

I must have been thinking out loud again..

Me: Bitch shut up and drive this bitch.

~ 30 Minutes Later~

Toostie: Just breath...girl you gon be okay.
Me: Mommyyyyy

I looked at my mom. She was holding my hand. I was in the hospital bed waiting on the doctor..my stomach fucking killing me.

Dad: Where is Raquan??
Mom: I know he should be here. This is only the birth of his first child.

Next thing I know toostie started laughing..

Toostie: First child...yeah okay
Me: momma I told u he had a daughter last month..
Mom: well shit his monkey ass should be here regardless.

???: Baee are you okayy.

I looked toward the door and miles came in.

Me: I thought you had show...Ahhhhbhhhh
Miles: yeah but I saw your calls and Toostie texted me so I had to come.

He kissed me and sat down in a chair next to me.

Mom: who is this Niggah.
Me:...My boyfriend Miles Brown. Miles meet my mom and dad.
Miles: Nice to meet you.
Dad: charmed. Aint this so shit. The father ain't here but the replacement is.

Miles laughed and then the doctor came in.

Doctor: hello I'm doctor David I'll be helping you deliver the baby. But do take notice this is going to be-
Me: GET THIS LITTLE NIGGA OUT OF MEEEEEE.

the doctor looked shocked but he started to set up his equipment and some nurses came in and asked my family to leave. Toostie stayed and video taped everything. This shit gon be painful as Fuck.

~12 Hours Later~

Mom: oh my god he is so handsome.
Dad: He look just like you.
Toostie: he already got Ray's curly hair.

I was holding my son while laying the bed. He is so beautiful. I make sexy babies. But ray couldn't be here to see his son for the very first time, how's that for bullshit.

Mom: Ma'am can you take our picture.

My mother gave her phone to the nurse in the room. Everybody including miles surrounded the bed so they can get in the photo.

Nurse: Say Cheesee
All: NIGGA HE MADE IT!!!!!

The nurse took the picture and laughed. She gave my mother her phone and handed me the paperwork for the baby.

Nurse: he is so cute.
Me: Thank you.
Nurse: so what is his name.
Me: I Dont know yet. I was gon let my fans decide. Aye Toostie.
Toostie: Bitch I already took to Twitter and announced everythang. Yo fans blowing up and they giving out hella names.
Mom: what names
Toostie: lets see...Raquan Jr.
Me: As If.
Toostie: Bitch. Ummm....Max and Roddick..
Miles: White boy names.

I hit miles on the head softly and he hugged me.

Me: what else..
Toostie: the rest dumb but I like this one...Augustus
Me: Augustus?? NIGGA
Mom: this shows yo ass aint paying attention in class. Augustus is royalty. Fit for a King baby.
Me: Then shit he is the king of my life. With his pretty green eyes..Okay Augustus.
Miles: August for short..what about his middle name?
Me:..... Alexander
Toostie:...Bitxhhhh My Middle name...I love you Bitch.
Me: I love you too hoe.
Dad: Augustus Alexander Harper..Welcome to the family.
Me: Yup.
Dad: Shit let me hold him while u fill out that paperwork.

I gave my baby to my father and I sat back and filled out the paper work

~Miles's Pov~

August is so fucking cute...that aint gay cause he a baby. But shit holding him like this making it feel like he mines but sadly he not..I wish he was tho..we could've been a sexy ass family. See he light skinned,green eyes and hella curly hair and it's smooth too..ion know what Toostie talm saying he got ray Ray hair..his shit nappy and long..August shit is curly and smooth like his mommas..

* Flex- Rich Homie Quan- Message*

I had got a message from Ray.

Ray: Man where the fuck you been we had to get a replacement for the show...how you gon bitch out like that dog.
Me: Same way you bitched out on yo son being born.
Ray: NIGGA what
Me: NIGGA huh.
Ray:bro
Me: bruh
Ray: Forreal man.
Me: aye i can't text and hold Yo son at the same time imma hit you up later.

I put my phone down and I looked at Dani.

Dani: I need Ray's signature for the birth certificate.
Me:You Dont have to put his name.
Dani: okay. Imma leave it blank and Fuck it.
Me: Nahh let me sign it.

I got up while holding the baby and walked to the bed. Dani took the baby and took the forms..I wrote my name on the lines that require the fathers signature.

Dani: are u sure u alright with doing this...
Me: yeah Ray wasn't here to do it and I would do anything for my baby.

Dani leaned up and kissed me softly.

Dani: you know me and Toostie was talking the other day about moving...
Me:out of y'all place.
Dani: Out of Michigan
Me:..to where
Dani: California...on my parents street.
Me: But you got to school here.
Dani: I'm taking a break...I'm a mother now..I'll go back to school when I'm ready. We already found a house too...5 bedrooms good price 2 houses down from my parents house.
Me: awe imma miss you but I'll visit.
Dani: I wanted you to move in with us..Toostie boyfriend moving in too.

My jaw fuckin dropped. My girl wants me to leave Detroit with her and move in with her. This shit too fast. But I love her and I'm ready for this commitment.

Miles:....Fuck Yeah
Dani:Really???

I kissed her deeply and she smilied

Me: when we leaving
Dani: Thursday..
Me: that's 3 days..okay you get out tomorrow okay.
Dani: I'm so fucking happy.

Dani smiling all over the place and I'm smiling..the baby looking at us confused and shit. Everybody came and they looked like they already knew what we was talking about and the was smiling..and where was Ray...nowhere to be found..Dead Beat Ass.