Chapter 6: TURN UPP

Hey everyone..thanks for the reads make sure you follow me. Im doing new pov's now ENJOY.

~Miles's Pov~

Wassup y'all I'm Miles Brown. Cousin Of The Chris Brown, Famus Dj For Mindless Behavior and Famous Dj in general. I been Djing since I was 6 years old. I started putting my work on YouTube and then I got descovered when I was 14 years old. They liked me from the start and I got signed to Columbia records as a Dj for Mindless Behavior and it's been all good. I got a close relationship with all the guys...but my relationship with Ray Ray is a little Personal considering his baby momma is girl. I knew ha and ray was gon have baby but shit ever since he did ha dirty I was there for ha and 3 months later I got with ha. And now I'm on Ray ass because of what he did last month. But since I got a show to do in like an hour imma keep it professional as a mother fucker but once he get our of line shit over with.

Mindless Behavior performing at the Black Rabbit night club and I have to be there of course. I'm gon Turn up especially since my bae coming tonight. She seen me dj a lot of times but I ain't gon see her til next week once I'm finished here so me and ha gon have to turn up one time.

I was setting up my shit on stage and Ray came up to me. He wasnt wearing his stage clothes he just had some pants on and his shirt off.

Ray: Aye man I know we got beef and everything
Me:Man it take two people to have beef I'm chillin you ATTEMPTING to wild out.
Ray: whatever I'm just saying can we put all this shit behind us for our friendship and For everybody else.

I looked at his ass. I know he full of shit but His eyes seem true so imma take a chance and bury the gun with his ass. But if he full of shit imma did the bitch up and she shoot his ass.

Me:..Aight man it's all behind we moving forward.

Me and Ray hugged cause real niggas hugs.

???: look at the two niggas hugging
???: Reunited and it feels so good.

Me and Ray stopped hugging and saw Tinker Jazzy Kassy and Dani.
Dani smiled at Me and barely even looked at Ray.

Kassy: what's going on in here.
Tinker: a little reunion in this bitch.
Ray: Nahh we just made amends with each other..aint no reason to right we grown ass men.
Me:..True.
Dani.....
Ray: Dani how are u you look very beautiful as always.

Dani just looked looked at him. I grabbed her hand and brought her over to me for a kiss. I kissed her deeply and passionateley. Her lips are so fucking soft bro and she look sexy.

Jazzy:...Where Chris...

She broke the kiss and started laughing at jazzy..

Dani: yeah where Chris at??
Me:.. He over there in VIP

All the girls walked over there to where Chris was. Me and Ray looked at each other and started laughing.

^ Mindless Behavior To Dressing Rooms Please The show Will start in 30 minutes^

Ray: Aye man I gotta go.
Me: see you.

Ray left and I went back to setting up.

~ 4 hours Later~

I been spinning mixes for 4 hours straight Dani been coming to the booth to dance with me kiss me and play with me then she would go back to ha friends. She look so fucking good and it's funny how she can turn up but she haven't had not one drink.

I checked my phone..it's 2:20. I'm fucking sleepy. I took a sip of my drink and then I went back to Turning Up.

~Dani's Pov~

I can flick the money all night til my wrist tired if she put in work that's the night she gon retire..you a bad Bitch i ain't even gon denie ya she told me throw this money i said MAKE IT WORTH MY WILDDD.. We straight turning. Up but I need to get going. Its almost 3. I walked over to the girls and I told them I was leaving they said Chris was taking them home. I laughed and walked to my car. I started to drive home.

~3:23 am~

I walked out my bathroom wearing my:
Hello Kitty Booty Shorts.
"Flame" Tank Top
And I had my hair in rollers

I walked to my bed and got a message from Kassy saying that got home okay. I put my phone on the charger and I sat it on the table. Then I got into the covers and went to bed.