Chapter 25

~Jazzy's Pov~

Me: I can't believe you let Toostie beat you up.
Miles: Shut yo shit up

Miles was staying at our place because him and Dani had a fight...it wasn't really a fight cause he was the one getting his ass kicked. He got a busted lip and his eye is swollen.

Chris: Bro she right..but she had a reason..
Miles: and what was that..
Chris:..never in your life call a black women a Bitch..thats an automatic Death wish.
Miles: Well..

I handed miles a hot towel and I then I sat on the edge of Chris's chair.

Chris: I wanna know what you gon do cause u can't hide from this shit.
Miles:...I know
Me:..and Ray found out...he finna have your ass hanging on a fire place.
Miles: Good Luck..I beat his ass before..
Me: Why you bringing up old shit..he didn't have motivation back then..
Chris:...and he do now??
Me: Duhhh dumbasses..you Hit his forever girl
Miles:...Well she hit me first..ion care.
Chris: Right
Me:..Yall dumb as Fuck..I need to change.

I got up and walked away from this bullshit. I ran upstairs to the room and walked in the bathroom so I could take a shower.

~ 45 Minutes Later~

I walked out the bathroom wearing Chris blue towel. I walked to my vanity and I put on some strawberry scented lotion. I walked to my closet and I grabbed my:
Leather Crop Top
Black Skinny Jeans
Black High heels.

I put my clothes on and I look into the mirror..I'm sexy as shit...I grabbed my phone off the bed and I took a selfie for instagram.

Caption Says: All Black Everything!!!

The picture blowing up as we speak Bitch. I grabbed my black Gucci purse and I took Chris keys to his All Black Porsche and left. I walked downstairs and Chris and Miles was looking at the video of Miles getting his ass whooped. I hurried and sneaked outside so I could take his car..I love stealing his Shit..

~ Tinka's Pov~

Toostie:...Damn why y'all hoes over here during my tv time.
Me:..Toostie don't start I been over here
Toostie:...I'm talking about that Bitch over there sitting on the couch knowing she should be on the floor..

Toostie was talking about jazzy. See me Toostie jazzy Dani and Kassy was suppose to watch Netflix tonight but Kassy aint here yet so Toostie watching tv.

Jazzy:...I'm Bored COME ON LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED ITTTTTTTTTTT....
Toostie:..no bitch sit the Fuck down I'm watching scandal..
Jazzy: Fuck yo lame ass..

Knock Knock Knock..

Toostie:..I'll Get it..

Toostie got up and answered the door. Once he opened it He started busting laughing. I got up to see what he was laughing at..Now I see..I started dying laughing..

Tinka:...You Got A Black eye bitch..
Kassy:..Fuck y'all and let me in.

Toostie opened the screen door and let her she sat on the couch. Toostie sat next to her kept looking at her. I stood up so I could look at her from the distance without laughing..

Dani: Bitch it took you long enough..y'all wanna watch a scary movie..or funny.

Dani walked in and sat down on the other couch..she didn't even look at Kassy.

Toostie:..I know you see this bitch face.
Dani:..I saw it already.
Me:How
Dani:..I was there when he did it
Jazzy:..Bitch u petty and you ain't do shit..
Dani: she wouldn't let me
Kassy:..I'm fine I can take a punch from a nigga any day
Dani: Right inna door..but next time bitch I'm straight drillin his lining in place.

We all started laughing..I walked to the couch and I sat next to jazzy..I'm not finna start no shit with Kassy because that's my bitch and it's lil shit...next time I'm not gonna have a heart...wait I don't have a fucking heart regardless.

Sorry for the little update...some childish people were rushing me