Chapter 47

~Jazzy's Pov~

Chris: Wtf you mean you leaving??
Me:..I'm leaving Chris..
Chris:..for how long??
Me:..Idk..Forever probably.
Chris:..Wtf hold on for a minute. Why is you leaving..
Me:..I can't do this anymore. Like this relationship itsself is messing with my carrer..but don't worry we can still have a professional relationship.
Chris: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. Can you like stop and tell me the real reason..no bullshit.
Me:...I'm not finna sit here and let you treat me like..your fucking backup chick.
Chris:..Backup chick??
Me:..yes.. You pay more attention to nia then you do to me..whenever I want to spend time with you..you always give me money and then tell me to leave..and then the only time you notice me is when you catch me with some random ass Nigga..
Chris:..
Me:..Exactly..

I grabbed all my suit cases and I put them in my car..

Chris:..Where is you gonna stay
Me:..I bought a place..
Chris...

I closed my doors and then I got in the drivers seat. I put the key in the key hole and listened to the engine come alive..

Chris:.You won't last without me..
Me:..Lets see what happens..

               ~ 5 Hours Later~

Me:..Why do I have so much stuff..Good thing I told the people to fix the bed first..

I been moving shit into my place for a couple of hours..and so far I got my bathroom..bedroom and my studio in check..I didn't want to move out of Chris's place but i didn't want him to find out about this baby..and then find out it might not be his baby...I won't be ready for that..

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

Me:..Who the fuck is that..

I put down the box filled with my movies and I answered to the door. Once I opened it..a sexy piece of shit that I didn't want to see was at the door..

Me:..August how the fuck you find out where I lived..I just moved into this bitch..
August:..Nigga don't worry about that ( walks into the house)

August walks in and sits on the couch..

August:..Nice Slot
Me:..Thanks..Why are you here.
August:..Word on the block is..you and Chris..Done..
Me:..On what block..
August:..Not My Block..is it true..

Right when I was finna answer him..I felt like I had to throw up..I ran into my room bathroom and I threw up in the toliet..

August:....So My plan worked huh

I looked up from the toilet and August was in the doorway..

Me:..what plan
August:..The Plan to get you and Chris to break up by getting your preggo..

The Fuck..

                ~Dani's Pov~

I walked out the bathroom wearing a pink towel..I had a blue towel wrapped around my hair because I was gonna blow dry it. I walked to my closet and I grabbed my:

White Long Rumper
& My White High Heels..

I put on my clothes and then I walked to my vanity so that I could dry and brush my hair.

           ~ 10 Minutes Later ~

I finished doing my hair. Its in nice long big curls..I look the thang..

Me:.Luigi!!!
Luigi:..Yes??
Me:..Did you out August clothes on
Luigi:..Yes
Me:..Is your clothes on..
Luigi:..I'm a grown ass man..But yes I did..

Me Luigi and August was going over my mothes house for dinner..they wanted to meet luigi..so I said okay.. My parents live down the street so we can just walk..

Me:..Well lets get going because..Dre probably eating the dressing and I aint got time for his fat ass..

I grabbed my purse..phone and August diaper bag and Luigi grabbed August and then we headed out...

               ~ 1 Hour Later~

Mom: Omg Luis you are so funny
Luigi:..Thank you ma'am
K.O:..Wait so you not Italian.
Luigi:..Nope..German..I just look Italian
Me:..And sound that way too

Luis was making us laugh so hard..He making a Nice ass impression..I think this gon get fucked up when they ask him how old he is..

Dad: So Luis you a dancer and a waitor.
Luis: yes sir. I enjoy both..
Dad:.Nigga stop talking proper infornt of me. We all family in this bitch
Mom:. Right calm the hell down..
Dre:..How is you ..
Me:..Ooo I hate this bitch ( I whispered)
Luis:...29..I'll be 30 in November..

Aint nobody say anything..See Why the fuck would dre gon and do some dumbshit like that..

               ~ Jazzy's Pov~

Me:..So The time we had sex and I asked you if we used protection and you said yes..
August: We did...the first few rounds..then it got nasty
Me:..Omfgg

I sat on the couch and just stared at the floor.

August:..Are you angry?
Me:..what ( looks up)
August: Are you angry?
Me:...Why would you ask that?
August:..cause you don't look angry and you not acting mad asf..you should be throwing shit at me cause I'm the Nigga that trapped you..
Me:...

Why am I Not mad??..I should be fucking pissed Right now...Why Am I Not Pissed..Why am I knocking this nigga head off this body..Why Am I calm...

Me:.Should I be mad?

August looked at me confused..and I just stared at the floor again..I'm so fucking confused