Chapter 27

~Jazzy's Pov~

* I Bet- Playing in Earphones*

I am in the gym doing my leg presses listening to my music. I gotta stay fit for my album release party this weekend, a Bitch body still banging..

??: Ooohhh Look at That ass!!!

I felt hands touch my booty. I turned my head and it was Chris.

Me: What is you doing?(Taking one earphone out)
Chris: I came to work out.
Me:...Mmmm
Chris: Yup..
Me:..Do you think maybe you can release my ass now??
Chris:..Nahh i want to play.
Me:..Play?

Next thing I know Chris turned my whole body around and wrapped my legs around his waist. I put my arms around his neck and his squeezed my ass..

Me: Mmmmmm

We started kissing. I deepened the kiss when he put his fat strong tongue on top of mine. This is exactly how I pictured it...Having Sex in Gym On The Equipment. I took his shirt off and I saw his sexy ass tattoos..they making me excited as shit. He was about to take my sports bra off until..

??: Chrissssss

Nia walked into this bitch...dumb Bitch.

Chris: What
Nia:..I..what the Fuck y'all doing..
Me:...Nothing now Bitch.
Nia:..Fuck you
Me: He was about to do that.
Nia: Anyway Chris Miles is in jail.
Chris: Jail?? Why
Nia: him and Ray fought at the company they was fighting so bad that Vince had to call the cops
Jazzy: Damnnn Vince Dropped 9 Like a Straight Up Snitch

Chris put me down and he put his stuff on. He grabbed my hand and we went to the police station

~At The Police Station~

Officer: Alright Mr.Brown Your free to go.

Me and Chris was waiting in the lobby for miles to fill out the paper work. Once he was done they gave him his stuff and we left and got into the car..Chris started the car and he started driving.

Chris:What the Fuck is wrong with you?

Chris was driving I was in the passenger seat in miles was in the back

Miles: I wasn't.
Me: Exactly.
Miles: would you shut the Fuck up and stay the Fuck out of family business.

Chris stopped the car and leaned back and smacked miles in the back of his head.

Chris: shut the Fuck up Miles

He started driving again.

Chris: I told you not to fight his ass and look what yo ass do.. And on top of this you did it at work and on the top off all this shit you got arrested for battery this bullshit..just be quiet for this entire ride.

~Kassy's Pov~

Me: Tinker which one would look cute.

Tinker came over today so she can help me pick an outfit for me and Shawn's anniversary. I'm so fucking happy. I was showing tinker some dresses. I tired on this Pink Lace Dress and some white heels..

Me: What do you think
Tinker:..I think you look like a big ass bottle of peptobizmo..
Me:...I guess

I took off the pink one and I tried on this white long one with some black wedges.

Me:This one
Tinker:..You going to a white party?
Me:..Okay

I took off the white one and I tried on this black leather lace dress with some black heels.

Me:..This
Tinker: .You might as well let me have that cause leather is certainly not your friend
Me: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!

I'm getting pissed. I took off the dress and I sat on my bed mad asl

Me: Tinker can you help me for 10 fucking minutes pleaseee
Tinker: I Dont get what's the big fucking deal..it's just fucking Shawn...
Me:...Yeah..My boyfriend Shawn who I might want to marry.

Tinker started laughing.

Tinker: Okay marry is ass..how much you wanna bet your kids gon be like mommy why did daddy push you down the stairs..and you gon be like..Mommy fell daddy tried to help.
Me: That's not fucking funny
Tinker:it really is but if you wanna look good try on that black and red fitted dress with the red bottoms.
Me: My Nigga

I looked and my closet and I found the dress and shoes. I put them on.

Tinker:..See it hides your bruises and you look good.

I gave her the finger but then I hugged her. My Bitch always come through when i need her.

Hope you enjoyed