Chapter 13: Fuck You Very Much Part 2

~Dani's Pov~

Miles: And the he told me Fuck you very much and have a nice day.
Me: LMFAOOO I'M DIEDDD

Miles was telling me about what happened with him and Toostie. Toostie straight slayed his ass. I was putting on my:
Hello Kitty Tank Top
Boss Booty Shorts on so I could go to bed.

Me: well you should have left him alone. What's going on between him and Lethal is that business.
Miles: I understand that but he should at least wait until lethal gets back to find another boyfriend.
Me: Miles.. Toostie is his own person and he is impatient ass hell I'm surprised he waited this long for him to realize his worth. In proud of Toostie.
Miles:Cause he yo Bestfriend.
Me:...No...He"s My FUCKING BEST FRIEND.

Miles was looking at me slow..and I was laughing at him while putting my hair in a messy bun...Miles was taking pictures and i climbed on the bed. I sat on his lap and started taking pictures with him..

Me: Oohhhh I like this one.
Miles: Okay imma post it..

Caption Says: Me and Bae ❤❤ @She_The_Topic

The picture blowing up all ready. He had got up and walked to the bathroom. I still had his phone..I was going through his Twitter when a message popped up on his phone from a Bitch. The Fuck

Miles came out of the bathroom. I through his phone on the bed and he looked at me.

Me: who is cherry??
Miles:..Bruh why is you going through-
Me: WHO THE FUCK IS CHERRYY!!!
Miles:...Bae Idk cherry..who is cherry.
Me: awe you Dont know who cherry is..lemme remind you who cherry is...

I grabbed his phone and i started reading him the messages.

Me:cherry is the person who sent you a picture of ha new shoes..she's the one who said have a nice day...she also said I hoped you liked my drink and come to think of it ha instagram name is @Blacker the berry the sweeter the juice. Now do you know who cherry is??

Miles looked at me and then smiled

Miles: Cherry is my friend who I barely talk to on some friend shit. We just got back in contact last week when she went to my show. You met her then too.
Me:.....well tell her to change ha instagram name...nasty Bitch.

I gave him his phone and then I got into the covers. He smiled and he got into the covers with me. He wrapped his arms around me and I fell asleep into his warm big strong hands.. I felt him kiss me on my cheek.

~10:00 In The Morning~

Me: Hay baee. Thank you mommy for watching him

My mom had brought August back I missed him.

Momma: it's okay we love having him over there..I want him next weekend too.
Me: okay
Momma: okay I gotta get to work bye baby and bye August.

My momma kissed Me and August and she left. I kissed August on his head and then I put him on his playground mat with all his toys. I sat down next to him and I started playing with him.

Toostie came downstairs with a lot of clothes in his hands. He sat them on the couch.

Toostie: bitch I can't find shit to wear.
Me: What you thinking about wearing.
Toostie:..My Glamm top and My true religion pants with my Jordan's.
Me: change the shirt
Toostie: To what??
Me: if you wear your black true religion pants you can wear that silk white button up shirt.
Toostie: My life saver
Me: Lmao

We both was laughing then the front door opened...it was lethal. Toostie looked at him and then he went back to picking out his clothes. Lethal looked at Toostie and then at me.

Lethal: Dani you think I can stay in one of the guest rooms until I find somewhere else to live.
Me: Lethal stop fucking playing this house is as much yours as it is ours you ain't going no where you can use the guest room as your room.

Lethal smiled at me and he looked at Toostie once more. Toostie didn't look at him. Lethal went upstairs. I looked at tootise.

Me: Really Niggah
Toostie: I need to fix my hair.

Toostie grabbed his clothes and went upstairs. I rolled my eyes at them and I started playing with August again.

~ Toostie's Pov~
~5:00 at Night~

*Trap Niggas-Future- Radio Playing

I was turning up while getting ready for my date with Quan. Quan is a really nice guy. He smart sexy and muscular..with TATTOOS. I did some of his tattoos. I looked in the full body mirror. I look too slayed. I grabbed my phone and I took a picture for instagram.

Captions says: Date Night with @QuansToBlame #GayGod.

The picture blew up like all mines do.

???: Do you think he would appreciate you tagging him a picture like that?

I turned around and Lethal was standing in my doorway

Me: He is a openly gay prodigy.
Lethal: just out of curiosity what do he do
Me:...He is a tattoo artist.
Lethal: a gay tattoo artist.
Me: Yes. He did my GayGod Tattoo not that It's any of your fucking business.
Lethal:just asking...does he appreciate you.
Me: of course. I would never date a nigga that didn't..I can only make that mistake once..

I looked at him while I was saying that.

Lethal: well okay I just came to ask if you seen my head phones.
Me: No ask miles.

Lethal looked at me and then left. I hate being mean to him but I can't go back...I can just move on.

Dani: TOOSTIE QUAN IS HERE

Fuck he early. I walked down stairs and I saw him looking too good. He had on a white v neck and some black true religion shorts that comes to his knees and he was wearing some tims.

Quan: You be in my closet??
Toostie: Iguess. You early.
Quan:I know I just wanted to chill we you at yo slot for a minute if that's okay.

He so fucking proper and sexy. I smiled at him. He gave me a Rose. I feel so loved.

Dani: why Dont we sit down and get to know each other.

We all walked to the couch and say down. It was quiet for a moment but then dani broke the silence with some questions.

Dani: So quan, where are you taking him.
Quan: To GiGi's.
Me and Dani: GiGi's!!!.
Dani: That place is fucking expensive not to mention a fucking palace.
QUAN: Perfect place...for my soon to be Prince.

I blushed and Dani smilied over hard.

???: Who is this

We looked at the front door and miles walked in with August in his hands

Dani: where you take my baby this late??.
Miles: To get food the Fuck we are hungry.
Dani: Watch your fucking mouth
Miles: are you fucking serious.
Toostie: QUAN this Miles dani's boyfriend
Miles: Nice to meet you bruh.
Quan: You too.
Miles: where y'all finna go..
Dani: they finna go to Gigi's. You know I will stab somebody in the throat to eat there. Why you ain't never take me there?
Miles: cause I'm already taking care of a baby that aint mines.
Dani: you know. Just for that your ex girlfriend is real sexy
Miles: what ex girlfriend
Dani: Me..get the Fuck out my way.

Dani took August from miles and she walked away. Miles walked behind her saying he was playing. I looked at Quan and he was smiling at me. I think I'm catching feelings.