Chapter 28

~Tinker's Pov~

Me: HOW THE FUCK DID YOU LOSE YOUR JOB?
???: Bro calm the Fuck down.

Hey yall what it is, I'm over here at white castle house. We had made up, He had petted this kitten. Anyway I'm over here right he asked me to move in with him..I was okay with it but I wasnt complete but then this nigga told me he lost his job today..Like Tf. That's why he wanted me to move into this bitch.

Me: I can't calm down..how the Fuck do you lose your job..AT KMART..AS A DOOR GREETER. Like yo dumb ass how hard is it to say.. " Welcome To Kmart I Hope You Find Everything To Your Satisfaction".
White Castle: I can't remember all that. And anyway yo ass ain't even got a job..you sell weeed.
Me: No Cracker I smoke it I Dont sell it. And second I do have a job..I work with Dani at her tattoo shop with yo broke ass.
White Castle: But you love this broke nigga
Me:..I hate To Inform You..But I Don't Love You Hoes. And since you wanna act smart and shit I'm done with yo ass..
White Castle:Are you serious..
Me: ...As Ebola.
White Castle:..Can I give you some head ( whisper)
Me:..What
White Castle: Can I give you head
Me:...I mean you can..But you still I mean....out the door...

I sat on the couch and I opened my legs in a vertical V postition
And He Got on his knees like a fucking dog..Shit I run this shit

~Toostie's Pov~

Wassup yall, it's been a while hasn't it. I been chillin for a while with bae. Me and Quan been getting hella serious. I'm so Forreal we too serious, he tells me he loves me he takes me to expensive places and he buys me expensive shit and we only been together for a couple of months. But its still love so I don't care how long we been together.

I was in my room looking in my closet for my Cubs jeresey that can go with my Rock jeans.

I walked out my room and I walked into Dani's room across the hall.

Me: Bitch did you take my Jersey Bitch.

I walked in and Dani was doing ha homework. She started doing online college. She turned her head my way

Dani: Why would you think I have your shirt
Me: Cause you always taking my shit
Dani: So you took my eyelashes the other day
Me: I told yo ass I had a date. Anyway Bitch I forgot to tell you.
Me and tinker was on our lunch break the other day and we went to burger king to get some to eat.
Dani: which burger king
Me: The one on 21st And Mainly the one where Kassy work at.
Dani: Awe they fries be banging
Me: Right..Anyway we go through the drive thru and Kassy was working the window and we came up. Tell me why that Bitch was acting brand new and shit so me and Tinker was messing with Kassy we holding up the line and shit so she started to get mad and Tinker said let me speak to the manger and she was like I am the manger the Fuck. So we was like Bitch just cause you the manger of Burger King that does not make you Royalty in this mutherfucker. So she started laughing and drove out with our food without paying she paid for us it was the funniest shit ever.

Dani started laughing and then I look at her computer desk. There go my Damn shirt.

Me:I knew you had it Bitch

I grabbed my shirt and I hit her on the arm softly.

~Jazzy's Pov~

Stronger than you think i am
Ain't no turning back
Haters throwing shade
I ain't got time for that
All I know is we gon kill it
We gon Feel It
All We Do issssssssssss
SLAYY

Me: Chris do you like it
Chris: Yeah I like it

Me and Chris was at home chillin. I was singing him some lyrics to this song I been working on.

Me: Obviously it needs some work that's why I want an amazing professional writer to help me.
Chris: Baby I'm flattered like i know. You saying a fuckin God but today my off day sorry.
Me: Okay imma need you take your head out yo ass for just 1 minute I wasnt talking about you I was talking about August.
Chris:...Dani's son know how to write music.
Me:..No dumb ass August Alsina.
Chris: Why him
Me: Nigga you introduced me too him and I want him to help me. I just want to know if your okay with me working with him before I do it anyway regardless of what you say.
Chris: What's the point if you gon do it Anyway.
Me:..Nigga you is so complicated. Niggahss like you is only good for one thing...and you ain't even do that since ever..Gay ass.
Chris: whatever you say.

Short update but on the Bright Side My Birthday Tomorrow