Chapter 5: Want you Back

~ Ray's Pov~

Wassup y'all. How y'all been. Its been a while. Lemme catch y'all up to speed. First off I GOT A DAUGHTER. Man she pretty asl. She got brown eyes and some nice ass eye lashes. Her name Julia Maria Lopez. I am so happy to have had a daughter but I'm not too happy cause it was by the biggest hoe in town. Sparkle. I know y'all wonder why I'm still with the bitch, and imma tell u..I ain't got time to be paying child support for two money hungry bitches. I got enough money to give to Dani for the first 4 months when she have my son.

But according to dani when she have him, I can't see him unless I bring the money and if I don't she taking my ass to court and then they gon take my ass to jail.
But tbh me and Dani Dont even Fuck with each other. I admit it I fucked up when I fucked up her car but she could have called the police...but she wanted to bring my DJ MILES INTO THE SHIT. and now me and him got beef cause I guess that's his bitch or sum...Nahh Niggah That's My Girl tf.

Sparkle: Ray come look at Julia.
Me: Man I'm laying down leave me alone.

I'm laying down watching tv she beta leave me alone. I love my daughter to death. But she a hand full..I had changed ha shitty Pamper 4 times last night I'm tired asf and then I gotta do a show tonight like I need to relax.

Sparkle: RAYY!!!

I looked up and Sparkle was in the door way holding Julia.

Me: What??
Sparkle: I told u to come here and look at her.
Me: and I told u im fucking sleeping.
Sparkle: but this is our baby
Me: and this is my house shitt leave me tf alone niggas gotta show at 10..

Sparkle rolled her eyes and went downstairs..I went back to sleep.

~ Dani's Pov~

I walked out the bathroom wrapped in a towel and I walked into my closet. Bae got me some new clothes..mostly dresses and Jordans I can't wear heels while I'm pregnant.

I decided to wear my:
White Tank Top
White Soxs Baseball Jersey.
Black Cut up Jeans
Black and White Jordan 11s.

I put my Rihanana Rouge Body Lotion on and then I put my clothes on.

I walked over to my makeup dresser and I turned on the curlers.

~ 12 Minutes later~

I was curling my hair..I was almost done..

* Hit The Quan*- Message.

I grabbed my phone out my pocket.

Kassy: Niggah we finna come up
Me: okay the door should be open.

MY BIRCHES ARE HEREE..I heard footsteps coming towards my door and my bitches came in.

Kassy: Hay bitch..
Me:Hayy y'all.
Jazzy: Niggah you aint ready yet.
Me: ready for what??
Tinker: for vontaaa's birthday bash.

I stopped curling my hair and I looked at ha ass like REALLY NIGGAH.

Me:...Really Niggah.
Tinker: lol bitch my bad but what u getting dressed for.
Jazzy:Right..
Kassy:...Ray
Me: As if bitch.. But Nahh Miles Djing today at The Black Rabbit and I told him I was gon go.
Jazzy: I thought he left to dj somewhere else?
Me: Nah his first stop here...then other places and I'm not gon see him til next week.
Kassy: shit that's yo bae. But we aint got shit to do.
Tinker: No the two of y'all Dont. I'm going to Vontaa's party.
Jazzy: who invited you??
Kassy:...Michelle..
Jazzy: why she invite yo ass.
Tinker: cause she like me and I told ha ass that she can get the thang cause she glorious.

We all started laughing. But tinker had left cause she ain't want to be late.

Kassy: wtf we gon do.
Me:y'all can come with me. The Black Rabbit fun asl. Music dance crews all u can eat.
Kassy: Forreal..okay shit.
Jazzy: Shit why not. But it's just gon be us and Miles.
Me:Nahh us, miles his cousin Chris Brown..and I think prodigy.
Jazzy: Niggah did u just say Chris Brown...as in Chris Breezy..as in TAKE YOU DOWN CHRIS BROWN. Me: Lol yeah..him and miles cousins.
Jazzy: Well she what we waiting for let's go!!!!!

Me and Kassy laughed and we all walked down to my car. Tinker was standing near it. We all looked at her.

Tinker: The party was cancelled so I'm going with yall.

We all laughed and got into the car.

Tinker: I thought Ray fucked your car up
Me: yup and he got fucked up right along with it.

We was dying laughing..I turned on the radio.

* Throw sum Mo*

All: BITCHHHH.

We turned up and we was on our way to be hoes tonight.

Thanks y'all New Update Coming Tonight