z.Chapter 10: Happy Birthday??

~Dani's Pov~

Me: No Dre please dont pop them balloons.
Dre: Damn chill I got an

Omg I'm So Fucking Happy Today August Birthday and I'm too geeked and we look so fucking flee..Me, Him,And Miles that is. We wearing black true religion pants, white Burberry shirts, and some White Tims...we colored them ourselves. I already posted a pic on instagram

Caption Says: Happy Birthday To My Baby August. Family That Slays Together Stays Together ❤❤❤❤.

Y'all already it blew up.

Toostie:Best FRIEND where you want these True Religion Chocolate Cup Cakes.
Me:...Next To The Burberry Candy bags
Toostie:..Hoe
Me:..Bitch
???:Stop fucking cursing.

My mother came out the house with 10 small presents in here hands.

Me: Ma don't play and why you by him so much
Momma:Cause my grandson my money and my Fucking business
Me: whatever set them over there with the rest.

The party gon start in 2 hours and already people showed up..with presents of course it look like somebody bought he a bouncy castle Ohhhh Shit we gon put that shit together.

Dad: Sweetie can you go get some more burgers for trey
Me: Okay daddy .

I put down the paper plates and I walked to the side of the house so I can get to the front door. Everybody moving stuff out the back.

Me: What the Fuck?? My nigga are you smoking right now.

The fucking person that's suppose to play August favorite Rapper...Meek Mills...but this nigga looking like Snoop Dogg and he straight smoking a blunt near my front door.

Me: Miless!!!!!

Miles ran towards where I was and once he saw what I was looking at..he took off his shades and his jewelry.

Miles:..Money we got a problem?
???: Aint no problem homeboy..it's just I'm taking a break before the party start.
Me: but your Fucking smoking at a kid's birthday party.
???: Aye Bitch Fuck You

Miles ran up to the boy and threw him up against the window almost breaking the Bitch.

Me: aye don't break the fucking window bae.
Miles:Look nigga if you ever say sum Shit like that to my girl I will Fuck you up.
???: man I'm finna call my niggas when you let me go
Miles: Shittt go ahead put they ass on speaker phone I will give them a tutorial of how I beat yo ass..
???:...
Me: Lmaoo
Miles: Now put the fucking blunt up and apologize to her.
???:..Sorry ma
Me:Lmaoo
Miles: Get the fuck out of here

The man ran down the street. I started laughing at his lil scary ass. Miles took his shades and jewelry from me and then put it on. He kissed me on my forehead and I pushed him lightly, smiled and walked into the house to get the food.

~4 hours later~

Now watch me whip..now watch me Nae Nae...watch me watch me

Me: get it baby

we was all turning up. August was Nae Naeing with Miles and Toostie was recording..everybody having a blast, and where is Ray..Nowhere to be found again. I swear to God if he miss his child's party I'm finished he not going to see August anymore on some real shit.

Trey: Aye Dani.
Me: Yeah what's happening.
Trey: Ray on the phone
Me:...

I walked into the house and grabbed the house phone.

Me: Where the Fuck are you??
Ray:..On a plane.
Me:..To where
Ray:...Dubai
Me: have fun.

I hung up the phone and I walked back to the party. This my baby's Glo Day. He Dont need all this bullshit he needs a good time and damnit imma give it to him.

Daddy: Aye y'all let's open presents.

Miles walked to the table holding August and he sat next to me. August sat in the throne in between us...that fucker costed 3Gs.

Me: Okay..bring y'all shit. Jazzy you first.
Jazzy: Here you go Auggie..this is from me and the company.

I helped August with opening the gift.

Me: Look August it's a Build A Bear..
Miles: Dressed in a True Religion Jumpsuit
Me: Say thank you baby
August:...Thank you (Quiet but cute)
Jazzy: Your welcome
Me: K.o come on
K.I: okay I brought this for my loving-
Me: Bitch put the present down and walk away
K.o: Fuck you here.

K.o walked away and we helped August open his gifts...she bought him a Spider-Man puzzle

Me: Cheap Bitch.
K.o: it's the thought that counts hoe.
Me:..this bitch.

~ 40 Minutes Later~

Miles:..I think thats it for the presents..WHO WANTS A CUPCAKE.

All: Boi you already know.

Everybody got up and went into the house for the cupcakes. Miles took August into the house with the cupcakes. Me and Toostie was collecting his presents.

Toostie: This was a bomb ass party bestie
Me: Thanks bestie..almost everything was perfect.
Toostie:... Almost??
Me:....Ray didnt come
Toostie:....Bitch
Me:....Hoe i mean for...you know..August
Toostie:...yeah for August
Me: Bitch I don't want him. Its just he choosing a show over his sons birthday party. He didnt even be there for his daughters birthday.
Toostie: shit I wouldnt either if I found out the baby wasn't mine.

I stopped what I was doing and looked at this bitch

Me: why does everybody think she not his baby
Toostie:..Bitch u ain't know?
Me: know what??
Toostie: Ray Found out that Julia wasnt his baby and that it was another nigga from his agency. He started to suspect Miles because him and sparkle had a thing before..
Me:..Before what?
Toostie:idk..i found out on Twitter so don't talk to me like that I found out 5 minutes ago.
Me: so he used to fuck that Bitch and he know how much I hate that Bitch. Now I need to see his phone.
Toostie: do it tonight.

~ 5 hours later~

I was walking around August room rocking him to sleep. He look so preious when he sleeping sometimes I never want to put him down. I cafefully put him in his crib. I turned on his baby monitor and I walked out of his room.

I walked into my room and I turned on my baby monitor that connects the one in August room. I heard shower water, miles must be in the shower.

Miles: bae that's you??
Me:...Yea
Miles:...okay I'm finna come out.

I heard the shower water turn off. The door opened and miles walks out with a towel wrapped around his waist. He looks so fucking sexy with the water dropping on his body and his tattoos. He walked to the dresser and started look for some clothes

Me:where you going..
Miles:..out with some homies..just gonna chill.
Me:..okay...can I see your phone.

He looked at me confused but then he gave it to me.

Me: Siri Bring up messages with Sparkle.
Miles:..what
Siri: Brining up messages with Sparkle.

His messages pop up and it says he been recently texting sparkle.

Me:...I'm not even gonna read y'all messages tbh cause I really don't wanna know. Just tell Me if you the father of Julia.
Miles:...hell Nahh that aint my baby we aint even Fuck.
Me: alright good night.

I got into my bed and tried to go to sleep but he kept wanting to talk about it.

Miles:why would you think that's my baby
Me:..I didn't. Now can you please turn off the light and go out to where ever you finna be??
Miles: are fucking serious.
Me:..as an alligator bite now turn off the fucking light shit.

He turned off the light and slammed the door.

Me: Stop slamming my Fucking doors!!!!!