Chapter 21

~Jazzy's Pov~

BOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I was sleep in my bed when i heard a loud ass sound. It sounded like an explosion. I hurried downstairs into the kitchen. Smoke was everywhere. When the smoked cleared up. I saw hoe trash in the kitchen trying to cook. Hoe trash also known as Chris baby momma nia was here looking like she was trying to cook break fast.

Me: What the hell is you doing here?
Nia: what the Fuck does it look like..I'm cooking Chris something to eat.
Me: It look like you tryna burn this bitch up
Nia: what ever you say Bitch
Me: No hoe I got you Bitch.

I ran up to ha ass and was about to sock that Bitch in her mouth. But two hands grabbed me by the waist. I turned my head and it was Chris.

Me:Chris let me go.
Chris: what is y'all doing? And what the Fuck is burning.
Me: Better question..why is this bitch here
Nia: Greater question why is this no talent hoe here
Chris:Stop it both of y'all. She here because she wanted to have royalty this weekend.
Nia:..Yeah my daughter his daughter. Our family..
Chris:..Nia shut up and go get royalty ready.

Nia left the room with a big goofy grin on her face. Chris rubbed my arms but I pulled away from him and I took the elevator that takes us to our room.

I walked out the elevator and sat in my vanity chair. I hate that Bitch so much. Like I know she his baby momma and All but why Chris gotta act like she is the main point in his life. They both be killing me with that Shit. But I'm not finna trip. I need to get ready cause I gotta go to the studio cause I'm fliming my music video for my new song " Touch Me"

I walked into the bathroom and I ran a shower.

-45 Minutes Later-

I walked out the bathroom wearing my purple and green robe. I walked to my closet and I grabbed my:
Green and white Bra and panty set
Gold " F.L.O.W" Crop top
Dark black high waisted pants
& My Gold and Black wedges

I walked to my vanity and I put on my channel lotion and perfume. I grabbed my phone and my purse and walked out.

~ At The Studio Fliming Shoot
In the middle of shooting~

Me: Baby You touch me in the best way.
I think I love you what can I say
You caught me by surprise, Look me in the Eyes
I'm Screaming to the stars ( And I love it)

I was in the middle of shooting my music video. It looks dope asl. The theme is school based. We only have 3 backgrounds. The classroom, Hallway, and this nice ass pink background with glowsticks hanging around the place it's all so good. We in the middle of the music video, we doing the hallway scene where I look at the boy from afar. I'm wearing this cute ass red school uniform I look sexy asl..

Director: okay cut..everyone that was a good shot take 5. Jazzy can I talk to you.
Me: Yeah
Director: Okay we gonna bring Slim Jimmy out for the next scene
Me: He wasn't even here for the beginning ones
Director: We gonna work that out. But for now this is the last scene for today and y'all gonna flirt and kiss and walk away holding hands.
Me: Interesting

Yes y'all heard right. Slim Jimmy.. As in rae sremmurd. He is gonna be my crush in my video. He is too Fucking sexy on my fucking life but he always late. Today is the last day of filming and his ass wanna be late cause he out there being a thot.

I walked into my dressing room so that I could change into my clothes. The stylist came in and brought me my new clothes. They brought me a:
Black Leather Jacket
Empire White Tank Top
Black high waisted Shorts
& Some Black and White Jordan's

I put the clothes on and they looked too cute. I sat in a chair and the hair and makeup people worked there magic on me. They out my hair in a bouncy curly high ponytail.

I looked in the full Body mirror I look good as shit. I grabbed my phone from off the table and I took a picture for instagram.

Caption says: Music Video

???: Jazzy we need you back on set.
Me: coming

I walked backed to the set. When I got there slim Jimmy was with the director going over notes. I walked towards them they not finna discuss shit without me.

Slim Jimmy: Damn ma you look sexy as hell
Me:Thank you. You look sexy as shit
Slim Jimmy: Lol
Director: Okay places everybody. With this scene jazzy your gonna sing while he looking at chu from the distance and Jazzy you do some sexy dance moves and Jimmy you look in amazement and towards the end you kiss slowly and walk away holding hands. Got it
M&j: Yup.

Me and Jimmy walked to our places. I'm a little nervous but I need to suck this shit in. It's now or never.