Chapter 2:

~Dani's Pov~

I was driving to school in my new car. I drive a Red Chevrolet Tahoe Fuck You Mean. This bitch built for comfort and built for speed. Like me.

I had stopped at a red light.

*See You Again- Wiz Khalifa w/ Charlie Puth*-Message

I got a message from my brother Jon.

Jon: Wassup Sis.
Me: Nun much what's goin on niggah.
Jon: Fuck you and the fam coming to see you this weekend.
Me: Aight, imma text u later I'm driving.

The light turned green and I started driving again. I aint seen my family since I moved out. I told them I was pregnant they wasnt too happy about it but I made them realize I'm having this baby and they can be in its life or they can be out the door. They wanted to be in its life so I respect that. Damn I'm gonna be late.

~ 45 Minutes Later~

I arrived in the parking lot of the school. I dont live on campus because I don't like sharing a room with basic bitches. They be over stepping They shit then when they do imma have to put this Fix-A-Bitch on they ass and its gon be too much.

I parked my car in my same spot. Then I got out the car and grabbed my bag out the backseat I started to walk to class.

Even when I'm pregnant I still want to be able to get my education. I had talked to the counslor last week about that she said when I start showing I could take a break and take care of myself for the baby's sake.

I walked to the 3rd floor to get to my class. My first class is child services. I major in child development. I was going to major in conservative law but they can kiss my ass.

I walked into the class and sat down in my seat in the front row. The professor walked in and told us to take out handbooks out and read pages 987-1124.

I took out my book and started reading. I felt like I was reading for a hour but its been like 10 minutes.

While I was reading I felt someone tap me on my head. I looked to my left and it was my boo thang Miles. Miles had nice brown eyes Carmel skin some slight muscles and TATTOOS.

Miles: Hay baby girl.

His voice is so fucking sexy.

Me: Hayy lil daddy.
Miles: I left my book in my car let me share with you.
Me: I fucking guess.

He scooted over towards Me and we shared my book. He smelled so fucking good. His breath smell like strawberry watermelon gum. And don't get me started on the party going on in his pants. OMFG HE TOO SEXY FOR ME..I CAN'T

~50 Minuets Later~
RINGGGGG!!!!!!!

Finally my ass was hurting in this chair. I grabbed my books and I was about to head out but Miles stopped Me.

Miles: Aye Ma
Me: Yeah. .
Miles:Look I know you got some shit going on with Raquan but I just wanna let you know you my forever girl.
Me:....Hmmm Must be nice. Thanks tho.
Miles: Stop fucking playing man

I laughed and walked away from him. I love messing with him. He my future bae on everything. Miles and me gon take off one day.

~ Ray's Pov~

Sparkle: Bae hurry up.
Me: Niggah I'm coming

I can't believe this bitch making me go shopping with ha ass. I didn't even take Dani to the doctors last week so why tf am I taking this bitch shopping.

Anyway wassup, I'm Raquan Lopez. Ray Ray is what u can call me. I'm 24 years old, sexy and I got a baby momma. That's all you need to know. I rap in a group called Mindless Behavior. Normally I put my hair in two long braids but now I just let it hang.

Let's See...Baby mommy..yeah I got a baby momma. My baby momma is my forever girl Dani. Dani sexy asf big booty long hair ha ass got the whole package. She pregnant with my baby. I told ha I was gon be there for her and only Fuck with ha. She told me I wasn't shit but I changed.

Me and Dani ain't together and because of me we probably aint never gon be togther. She probably told u what happened but she don't know the full story. See Me and Sparkle was kicking it at the strip club, we was smoking drinking and chilling. We was straight having a good time. But then we got too drunk and y'all know what happened next. Then 3 weeks later Sparkle came to me and said she was pregnant. Me and Dani was still together during that time. I had told ha I got sparkle pregnant but she had a miscarriage. The problem is Sparkle didn't have a miscarriage, she still pregnant but Dani don't know... I really ain't shit.

Sparkle: Bae how I look??

Sparkle said waking me out my thoughts. She walked out the fitting room wearing a Black silk dress. She look alright.

Me:.. You look nice.. Is u ready to go??.

Sparkle:No I need some shoes.

She said while rolling her eyes.

Sparkle: I bet u don't act this way when I take Dani shopping

Me: Cause she not picky and she buy the less expensive shit.

Sparkle: you know what I'm not gonna do this with you.

Sparkle went back to shopping and I went on instagram.

WTFFF!!!!!!!