You Look Beautiful

Update: Hi guys. I know right? Another's Note, but don't worry, I'll let you gets read in just a few seconds. I just wanted to give an update for those of you who don't use your emails for Wattpad.
I've unpublished "Hard To Get" and "The Storm."
I've unpublished these books because I've realized that I wrote the books without going through the consent of too much drama like I do this fanfic. There's too much drama in the fanfics and I'm currently rewriting the whole thing. I'll add a few things here and there so you guys will be able to understand it more and break it up, so that it will be somewhat better to understand and easier to read. Once they're back up, I'll make sure to tell you guys in this fanfic if you don't use email. Thank you for the support guys, and thanks for reading.

Ash's P.O.V

Serena's mom sat down into the driver's seat, closing the front door as Serena sat down on the right back seat near the window, so I chose to sit down to the left seat near the window, an awkward silence finding its way between us.

"So Ash-" Serena's mom looked through the rearview mirror at me. "Are you planning on joining Serena during practice?"

"What do you mean?" I blinked.

"I mean, are you going to do horse racing practice as well?"

"Me?" I looked back over at Serena's mom. Sure I've never ridden a horse, but it sounded fun. Yet, I don't even know the first thing about horseback riding, nor racing in that matter.

"That would be great!" Serena beamed, clapping her hands together, a tint of pink appearing on her cheeks.

"I mean..." I scratched the side of my cheek and looked out the window. "I've never really ridden a horse before... And I definitely don't know the first thing about horse racing."

"That's alright! That's what practice is for." Grace smiled through the rearview mirror.

"I guess it would be fine, but are you sure you would want to pay for my own lessons."

Out of no wear I heard Serena laugh to the side of me, her hand hovering over her mouth. "No! It's for free silly."

"Free?" Okay, now I was just dumbfounded. What did she mean it was free?

"Yeah. You see, my mom's the trainer."

"What?" I exclaimed, jumping back in my seat. "Really Mrs. Yvonne?" I looked over to Serena's mother. "You're the trainer?"

"Yep." Grace sighed.

"Wow, I never knew that." I smiled.

•~•~• 🍁🍂🍃 •~•~•

"We're here." Serena's mom announced with a smile, taking out the car keys and opening the car door.

I looked out the window to find something almost like a stadium? Why are we here? Is this where practice is supposed to take place?

I exited the car, Serena following me out.

"Is this where you practice?" I asked, looking over at her.

"Yeah." She looked up at my smiling. "Now come on. We'll have to find you a helmet." She said, taking my hand and dragged me into the stadium.

"Hey! Eh-" I tried to say as Serena ran into the stadium and then towards the backdoor into a wide area which looked as it it was some sorta track.

A horseback racing track.

"This way." Serena grinned and pulled me along towards some kind of small building which almost looked like a shack made out of plain wood planks.

Serena entered the building and I saw that there was different outfits, helmets, and even saddles scattered across the whole room.

"What is this place?" I asked, looking around as I scanned the walls.

Serena didn't answer and instead went towards wear a side of the room where helmets hanged upon the walls.

"This one looks good." She said, taking a blue leathered hat off of the rack and walked back over to me.

"What is it?" I asked, taking the hat.

"It's a hat you have to wear while you're riding the horse... Also, I have to go. My mom wants me to change into my regular outfit for practice."

"Oh, okay." I responded, examining the hat in my hand. "May I ask how much this costs?"

"Oh, that's a XR9 Helmet... It's costs around 200 dollars or so."

"200!?" I looked down at the hat in my hands. Something as simple as this be that much?

"Yeah, now I got to go. I'll be right back." Serena smiled, running back farther into the building and disappeared into another room.

I looked around and saw a bench, so I sat down and took my original red hat off of my head and set it down next to me. I then took the hat Serena gave me and placed it on top of my scalp. I grabbed the straps that hanged from the side off the helmet and attached it under my chin so that it would stay in place.

I looked around hoping to find a mirror, so that I could see what I looked like in the helmet but there was nothing there.

I frowned, hoping that I didn't look any goofier then I thought I did.

I set my elbow against my knee and placed my head in the palm of my hand and sighed, boredom starting to take over, but then Serena stepped back into the room in a different outfit.

"Hi." She waved her hand towards me.

"Oh... H-hi." I stammered, feeling my stomach become full of butterflies. I immediately stood up as I felt my heart give out a wave that made my cheeks become warm as I looked over at Serena in her new outfit.

She wore a pair of beige skinny jeans with brown cowboy boots that went up to her shins. She wore a pink leather jacket, buttoned with golden beads, wearing a black undershirt beneath it. She also wore a pink helmet that looked the same as mine, her hair dangling from it, making my cheeks turn bright pink and my heart seem to explode.

"So what do you think?" Serena asked, looking down at her outfit and then looked over to me, throwing her fist next to her.

"I- I uh..." I stood there not able to talk, my tongue seeming to be tied in a knot.

"Does it not look okay?" Serena frowned looking back down at her outfit.

"N-no! It looks great!" I exclaimed, maybe saying so too loud. "Trust me." I gave a nervous smile. "You... You look beautiful." I said, scratching the side of my cheek and looked away, but saw Serena blush at the corner of my eye.

"Oh... th- thanks." She looked to the side, avoiding eye contact the same way as I did. "You look cute too in that hat." She giggled, looking back over at me as my cheeks continuing to stay bright pink.

"Anyways..." Serena looked away again. "I think we should get going before my mom gets mad." Serena said, walking over towards me and took my hand once again and dragged me out towards the track.