UPDATE! Book 3!

That's right! This series is gonna be a trilogy. 😝

Which means, that right. This fanfic has come to an end and shall be continued in another one sadly ;-; BUT THE SERIES IS NOT OVER YET!

The third book in this series is called, "Our Breakup."

I already posted the book so you guys don't have to come back to my random updates telling you that I put it up.

AS IF THE TITLE ISN'T NOTICEABLE, it obviously tells you what the heck the books about. Also, the cover was at the beginning of this chapter if you didn't check it. 😋

AND EJDIWNDKEMDKSNDKENDKSKSOWMOWDJWOQLSOSKDIEJXKSNDJWBXJENJDWNKWKDOWLDSJKDJSNSJSJDSK... 1.74k votes........... WHAT THE HECK. It's probably just because this book have like, 50 chapters, but STILL. HOW IN THE WORLD.

I never thought I would ever get that many votes, let alone all these readers for this crappy fanfic. It's literally just a freaking fanfic like any other and then it turns out that I have freaking 1.74 votes for it. Now that doesn't make sense.

SO, I wanna suggest some writers that I think should get even more votes then that and overpass me. These three writers I'm about to mention have amazing, well written fanfics that you should go read as soon as possible. So please go check them out! 😋

•~•~•~•~•

🍜 everyones_senpai 🍜

💥 _ShinyCharmander_💥

💞 Unicornz4lyfe 💞

•~•~•~•~•

Each one of there books should overpass me for numerous reasons. If you go check out their books, you can clearly see how much effort is put into their books. Definitely well thought out.

•~•~•~•~•

🍜~🍜~🍜

everyones_senpai's fanfics are well put. He uses a gigantic vocabulary which intrigues you and will keep you reading until the book comes to an end. We also has amazing plot writing just like these other people I'm going to mention. His writing style is ingenious, original, and different that can make you read in pure 'aw.' Every one of his books are full of Amourshipping feels and can make you question how a person can write so good. He's a one of a kid writer, so I suggest you go check him out now.

🍜~🍜~🍜
💥~💥~💥

_ShinyCharmander_

Most of you should know him by now. If not some of you, all of you. His style is pristine, his skills to be able to put his imagination into his works is outstanding. His descriptions on how he describes the surrounding area and feelings are purely incredible and will keep you reading until you reach the end of the book. 10/10 my friend.

💥~💥~💥
💞~💞~💞

Unicornz4lyfe! Not only a person who has taken her time to read every one of my book, (and also continuing to spam me right this moment) but a fantastic writer. Her book 'Love Conceals Nothing' is innovative and originative! Her writing style is clean and fun to read, able to keep you reading until the very end and keeps you interested. Her personality just tops the rest off.

💞~💞~💞

You know, I'm wondering. Does a writer's writing style get affected by the writer's personality? If so, thats super interesting. 😋

EVERYONE of those writers I mentioned have their own unique style, and I suggest to check them all out to discover their ability to write and put their thoughts into a simple work here on Wattpad to share with us. Their all unique.

Definitely Of Unique: Being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else.

Also, sorry for not updating recently. Again, I've become lazy as more Amourshipping ideas flood my head and I freaking create like 5 more. 😂

And make sure to go keep 'Our Breakup' in your reading list to wait for the first chapter :3 Or just keep visiting now and then to see if I posted the chapter. 😆