Part 13

My dad agreed to letting me go to dinner with Nate, as long as Nate has me home by 10.

Candy came over to do my hair and make-up. I put on a blue and purple cocktail dress (my mom brought me before she died, but I never wore). With my purple pumps, and big blue Pearl earrings.

Candy did my hair in big pretty curls and pined one side up. Then she put me on a smokey purple and blue eye shadow .

I walked down stairs to where my dad and Kayla were.

"Did I do a great job or what? " Candy said spending me around for my dad could see.

"Oh my sweet angel you are all grown up now, you look just like your mom. Very beautiful. " my dad cried tears falling from his eyes.

I wiped them and gave my old man a hug, then I stepped back.

"Dad please stop crying your going to make me. " I said fanning my face with my hand trying to prevent the tears from falling .

"Oh please don't make her cry she's going to ruin her eye liner.

But I'm going to get home I got chores to do so I can be able to hang with you this weekend for your birthday." Candy said kissing my cheek and leaving.

My dad left the room and came back with a red box. He opened it and inside was a beautiful blue Pearl necklace. "This was your moms." my dad said sitting the box down and pulling the pearls out, then putting them around my neck.

I saw Kayla out the corner of my eye looking at me when I looked over she rolled her eyes and started back watching TV.

I heared a knock at the door. My dad went to answer it.

Nate walked in he was holding a thing of roses. He had on a grey suite.

He looked over at me, his blue eyes were so dreamy.

"These are for you" he handed me the roses. All of them were red all except the one in the middle.

I smiled and took the flowers they smelt so good. "Why is one yellow " I asked smiling.

"Because out of the girls in the world you are the only one that stands out to me." Nate said.

"Oh please!" Kayla said pushing past us and going upstairs.

I know she's just upset because Nicholas never done this for her.

"You kids get going have fun, make sure she's back by 10." My dad said laughing and pushing us out.