part 53

Our Secret part 53

Janelle P.O.V

Things couldn't be better, Nicholas and I are so happy.

We are having a baby even though he wanted to wait he didn't once ask me to get rid of it.

We are getting married the day we graduate. He wanted a small wedding but I want a big one. I'm going to be a wife to an all star NBA player.

He's being drafted right after he's done with high-school.

"Hey baby, how are my two favorite girls doing? " Nicholas said coming in kissing my belly.

"Good, ready to drop this load already. " I joked kissing his lips.

"Yeah well only 1 more month and you will. I can't wait to meet my daughter " Nicholas said getting his school bag ready.

I smiled and grabbed my books.

We headed to school in his truck.

I walked to my class and Nicholas walked to his.

"Hey when will you have my money? " I turned and saw a guy I use to talk to name Jimmy.

"I'm going to get it just hold off another month Jim. " I said looking around.

''Yeah well if you don't get me the 500,000 I'm going to tell your fiance who you're in love with the truth, that the baby in your stomach is mine. And that you paid me to get you pregnant, just to say it's his and you could trap him." Jimmy yelled.

My heart started pounding fast I looked all around to make sure no one had heard him.

"Jimmy please I'll have it."

"Yeah well you better are your perfect little life will come tumbling down. " Jimmy laughed walking into class.

I don't have the money to pay him. It's just that I didn't want to loose Nicholas, I didn't ever want him to go back to Blair, so I asked Jimmy to get me pregnant. And let me tell Nicholas that it is his. I told Jimmy I'd pay him if he do it.

I just haven't been able to get a hold of Nicholas money. I wish Nick was like Nate and just give me money when I ask.

I heard a locker close, I turned to see who it was and it was Candy. I almost passed out when I seen it was her.

She turned away and walked to her class. I know Candy doesnt like me, and I honestly hope that she didn't hear Jimmy and I conversation.

I slowly walked in class and plopped down in my seat. I could feel Jimmy staring holes in me. I just wanted school to be over already.

I sat with Olivia for lunch.

"What's bothering you Janelle " Liv asked me.

I dropped my head on the table "Huh I'm stressed about the baby. I don't know if I'm going to be a good mom. I just want my daughter Sade, to have everything I never had. "

"Oh Janelle she will have a great life look who you are about to marry. Stop worrying yourself. " Olivia tried comforting me.

I couldn't tell her what was really bothering me. I'm not sure what she will say.

"That's not what's bothering her, your friend here is a lier, she is setting Nicholas up by telling him her baby is his and its really Jimmy's. " Candy laughed sitting at our lunch table.

"What shut the fuck up." I yelled.

"Hey, whatever she did isn't your business Candy so shut up! " Olivia butted in.

"Oh so you're going to take this bitch side I should punch you out that chair your sitting in. Since Blair left you became a bitch. I'm glad I don't have to deal with you anymore once I leave. " candy said getting up.

Olivia dropped her head I even seen tears farming in her eyes.

I touched her shoulder "Are you okay Liv? " I asked.

She got up from the table and left.