part 32

"I'm going to need you all to step out while we evaluate him. And the police have some questions for him." The doctor said walking in.

I kissed Nicholas cheek and left out with my dad and Tori.

"I'm going to get home and paint the baby room. Just call and keep me updated. " dad said hugging me.

The doctors and police came out the room. They said it was okay for me to go in now.

The breathing tubes were out of him. The bandage was still on his head but only over the scar.

Nicholas looked at me.

"Hey Nick how are you feeling. "

I asked him.

"I'm cool, hanging in there . How long have I been out? "

"almost 2days I was scared you weren't going to make it."

"I'm glad to see you here. The doctor said you and your family were my only visitors. I'm sad but in the end all I've ever had where you and your dad."

"I know and Im sorry about your brother and I . I wanted to ask you what did you mean about if I only knew the truth to why you broke up with me? "

"Nothing forget it I'm happy for you." Nicholas said

"No Nicholas tell me." I begged.

"Fine, do you know how I use to sell drugs and do them? Well the head guy told me he would kill what was most important to me, which was you. Because I owe him 2million. I didn't have the heart to ask my stupid dad for it. so I broke up with you to make it seem like I didn't care for you. I didn't want them coming after you. That's the only reason I was sneaking around with you. Those times you seen me with those bruisings it was cause of them. I started dating Kayla to throw them off, but somehow they still knew about you and I. They tried to kill me and they said they're coming for you if I don't have the money. But don't worry I'll get it. Blair I love you but I understand you're happy. " nick said crying.

I kissed Nick and left. I had to go talk to Nate. He'd been calling me saying he has something to tell me.