part 40

Our Secret part 40

"what? " I asked curious.

''If I tell you then you have to promise to stay away from Nicholas. " Kayla said.

"Look Kayla Nicholas and I are just friends. We haven't had any sexual contact what so ever." I honestly told her.

"Yeah well whatever I just thought you should know that Annmarie baby could be someone else's. She was messing around with Molly's brother. "

"Are you serious, oh well I don't care. " I said closing my door and going home.

I hopped in the tub . When I got out I got Blake and fed him. Tori and dad went to the movies out to eat, then the Hilton's hotel.

I put Blake in his room. I popped a bag of popcorn and laid on the sofa watching scary movies.

I heard the door bell.

It was Nicholas. "Hey Blair sorry to come over unannounced, I just really wanted to be around you right now. "

"It's fine, come in. "

We sat down on the couch and watched tv.

Nicholas pulled me closer to him. "Blair your so beautiful" he said looking at me.

"Thank you. " I shyly replied back.

Nicholas kissed me. I wasn't really expecting that.

He slowly moved his hands up my thighs and started to rubbed my pussy.

I pushed him off and got on top of him, our tongues exploring each others mouth.

Things started getting heated. I took off his shirt and he ripped off mine. I undid my bra, his lips wrapped around my tittie sucking my nipple. I could feel his dick hardening through his shorts.

There was another knock at the door.