part 15

"Hey guys its getting late and its a school night, I don't want Nick's dad to come back here yelling. " Nate's mom said peaking in.

Nate threw on his Nike flip flops and grabbed his car keys.

We left out the back door, and got in the car.

"I really had a nice time with you." Nate said smiling.

"yeah I had a nice time to." I responded looking at at him.

"Look Blair I really want to be with you, I love everything about you. I just wish you could give me a chance. I honestly never been in love with anyone and the only girl I ever said I love you to is my mom. But Blair I love you I will Break up with Annmarie all you have to do is tell me. " nate said pulling into my drive way.

I covered my face with my hands. "Nate you know that I'm still in love with Nicholas. I don't want to hurt you. So its best we stay friends. "

"Okay Blair whatever, if you enjoy him treating you bad then fine I want no part of that. I can't sit back and watch you get hurt. I think it's best if we just don't ever speak, because I be damn if I find you in the hall crying over that fool again." Nate explained.

Tears filled my eyes, I got out the car wiped my face and walked into the house.

I saw my flowers in the trash, I wanted to run up stairs and beat Kaylas ass but I was to sad to entertain her bullshit .

I took the flowers out the trash, then sat them in a vase.

"Hey honey I see your home on time, did you have fun." My dad asked giving me a hug.

"Yeah it was okay." I responded.

"That's good I really like that guy he seems like a nice Yong fellow. I have to get to work. love you Blair. "

"I love love you to dad. "

I yelled back as my dad left to work.

I went up stairs, ran me a hot bubble bath and soaked in it thinking.

My phone started ringing

"Hello? "

"Hey blair this is nicholas I need you right now can I come over, I just need someone to talk to."

"Talk to Kayla then! "

"What? She's at Molly's house, I thought you would know that. And I don't want to talk to her she wouldn't understand, but you do."

"Fine Nick come over, but only to talk. " I said hanging up.

There was a knock at the door.