part 3

''What about them? " Kayla asked.

"Nothing! " I said rolling my eye's.

"Whatever, well look what Nicholas brought me." Kayla said waving her hand around in everyone face, reveling a 2kt diamond ring.

"What the hell he get you that for?!" I yelled my face burning red.

"It's a promise ring."

I was so upset I flipped my chair back and stormed out the lunch room.

I know I shouldn't have but how could he buy that slut a ring Just because she spread her legs for him. I been there for him through everything. I got him to stop doing weed and drinking, but I never got a ring.

I was furious tears raced down my face. "Hey sexy. " Nate said cheesing. He stopped smiling and his face filled with concern "What's wrong? " he asked rubbing my tears off with his thumb.

I shook my head side to side .

"Is it Nicholas?" he asked

"Yes." I finally let out.

"You are to beautiful to cry over that jerk, did you know he only broke up with you because you wouldn't have sex with him? "

"Yes he told me. It's not like I don't want to have sex with him, I'm just scared. "

"It's ok to be scared when I first had sex I didn't know what I was doing. Anyways my brother is a jerk you can't waist your tears on him. " Nate said pulling me into a welcoming hug.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Nicholas said shoving Nate into the locker.

Nate moved Nick off him and left out the building.

Nick looked at me with so much hate. Then he wrapped his hands around my throat cutting off my breathing "Listen bitch you are mine. "

I looked deep in his eyes they were low I knew he was drunk and high.

I was trying to pull his hands away but his grip was too tight, I felt myself blacking out.