part 60

Our Secret part 60

***Janelle's P.O.V.

That bitch Blair is back in town, I wish her and Candy would hurry and leave.

I'm out the hospital now. Sade is my life, Nicholas and I couldn't be happier. We're getting married in 3 days.

He's always at home with me and our daughter, Jimmy was calling me non stop in the hospital but he stopped. I'm glad he did because I have no way to pay him.

"Hey baby I'm going to run to the store to get sade more milk." I told Nicholas.

He was sitting on the bed feeding her. Sade is his world, I can't let the truth come out or he will be so hurt and leave us.

We have everything we could ever want while we're with Nick. He brought me a Mercedes, and brought my mom a big enough house for my brothers and sisters.

Sade has more clothes then a clothing store.

"Okay babe I'll see you when you get back. " Nicholas said smiling at me.

I grabbed my car keys and drove to the store.

I put 30 cans of powder milk into the basket, then I browsed around for food.

"Having fun? " I heard Jimmy's voice. I was so scared I almost peed myself.

"Oh...um...just getting ..Sade some milk. " I responded, trying to hurry to get away from him.

He. grabbed my arm "Time is up Janelle, I'm going to ruin your family when you least expect it." he let go of my arm and left out the store. I fell to the floor and cried.

**Blair's P.O.V.

I was picking up something to eat for the family. My grandmother is coming down here tonight, and I figured I'd cook.

I saw Nicholas girl,Janelle crying. I mean I don't like her, but I don't like seeing anyone down.

"Are you okay? " I asked

She looked up at me then jumped to her feet.

'' Bitch get away from me go back New York, I have Nicholas daughter and we are about to get married bitch! " she yelled at me.

"Janelle I don't want Nicholas I have a man as you already know. And Nicholas is old news, I was trying to make sure you were okay, but fuck it." I was about to walk off.

"Whatever bitch you are jealous of me because I got everything you dreamed of having. Nicholas doesn't love you, infact he said he regrets you because you broke his heart. "she screamed

I turned around and before thinking I punched her in her mouth. She stumbled holding her bloody lip.

"What is there to be jealous of? " I asked then went to pay for my food.

I know it was wrong to hit her, but I hate females that runs their mouths.

****Nicholas P.O.V

"What the hell happened to you? " I yelled rushing to Janelle, her lip was swollen and red.

"Your stupid bitch of an ex, Blair! " she cried.

"Wait Blair did this to you? " I asked.

She nodded yes. I went in the bathroom and got her a cold towel to put on her mouth then I told her I'd be back.

I sped over Blair's dad house, I knew that's where she was at.

I wanted to know why she put her hands on my girl.

I hopped out my truck and banged on her door.

She answered it, she had on a bra and shorts "Uh...hey...Nick? "she said confused to why I was here.

My eyes were glued to her beautiful tits and sexy stomach. For a moment I forgot what I wanted.

"Can I come in? " I asked angrily.

She glanced back in the house then she stepped out on the porch with me closing the door behind her. ''Naw Nicholas you can't right now. "she looked at the ground.

"Um okay, why did you hit Janelle? " I asked her.

"I saw her on the floor in the store crying, I went to see if she was okay, and she started calling me out my name. Then she said you told her you regret me." she explained in a low voice.

"I wonder why she was crying, and I did tell her that." I said

I felt her hand slap me.