part 43

I hurried home I sat the bags on the table and hurried to my room.

I don't know what I should do. I mean I want to tell Nate, but I don't want him to think I'm lying.

I texted Nicholas and asked him to come over. I told him I wanted him to help me cook, but in all honesty I want to ask him what does he think I should do.

I heard a knock at the door, I knew it was Nick so I went downstairs to get the door.

I took out the pans and prepped the food. Nicholas was getting the stuff for the cake out the fridge.

I don't know how I should start the conversation.

"What's on your mind beautiful? " Nick said throwing flour on me.

"what do you mean " I asked confused.

"Well your quiet so I know something is bothering you." he said.

I put the food in the oven and turned to face him. "Well a while back Kayla told me Annmarie's baby might be Molly's brother. I didn't think nothing of it but today when I was at the store she was there with him and the baby. "

Nick put his hand on his face and shook his head. "Blair if your asking me should you say something then yes. If you think Nathan isn't his then tell him. But make sure your facts are right because if not Nate will hate you for trying to break up his family Nathan means the world to him." Nicholas told me.

I gave him a hug. "Thanks buddie you always know the right things to say, now help me set the table. "

Everyone came to sit down and eat.

"This looks good " grandma smiled.

''Yeah it does we are going to miss this good cooking." dad said.

I smiled at him and started to eat.

"You're going to love New York there's so much I want to show you. And I'm going to enjoy helping you girls with the store. " grams said

Nicholas got up from his seat "Blair I'm going to leave now. "

I got up to walk him to the door but he told me no.

The rest of the dinner was silent, or maybe I just tuned everyone out.

I know Nick doesn't want me to go but this is what's best for me. I just wish everyone was as understanding as Olivia.