part 45

Our Secret part 45

I guess I didn't realize how long I'd been sitting outside the school.

I seen everyone scattering across the school lot.

'BOOM '

I jumped from the sound on my window . I laughed when I seen it was Candy and Olivia banging on it.

I unlocked the doors and they got in.

"So I beat her ass when you left out, Nate couldn't do anything but watch because he knows my big brother will kick his ass if he touched me." Candy laughed.

I chuckled as well.

"So what was all that about anyways?" Olivia asked.

"I'm not sure I don't really know. I guess she thinks that I did it because the time when I seen her at the store with Molly's brother. But honestly guys I didn't say anything, I wouldn't want to take him from Nathan. I just can't believe he didn't believe me."

"Right I knew you didn't do it, but that baby probably isn't either of their babies. Everyone knows she is a slut. She has been trying to pin Nate for a long time. She was pregnant a couple times before and said it was nate's but it really was Molly's brother. Her mom lost her job so they are running low on money that's why she's afrer Nate. " Olivia said.

I was about tired of hearing all of this drama. I feel like Nate deserves whatever comes to him. I would tell him about the other pregnancy but I honestly could care less.

"Oh well I don't know or could I care about those two. I'm going to get home I'll see you all tomorrow. " I said.

The girls hugged me and got out.

I drove to the beach. I got out and sat by the water. I thought about everything in my life.

I just want my mom back. I wish there wasn't a such thing as cancer, as pain, or anything for that matter that leads to tears.

I laid back on the sand and watched the sun set as I cried.

"Mom oh mom I need you right now." I cried out.

Nicholas walked over and laid down on the sand next to me.

"I come here to cry too, I wish I had my mom in life. I have no idea where she could be or even if she's alive. " Nick said.

I turned my head to look at him and tears was falling down his face as well. We just laid there in pure silence.