part 29

I woke up in Nate's arms.

"How you sleep babe? " Nate asked kissing me.

"Good, I'm bout to get in the shower. " I said getting up.

Good thing I went shopping yesterday.

"Can I join you? " Nate asked walking in the bathroom.

I shook my head yes, then I got in the shower.

***Nate's P.O.V.

I took off my boxers her eye's were glued to me. I looked at her and she turned her head.

Blair's body is so sexy.

I got in the shower standing behind her. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer to me, so that her ass was against my dick.

I kissed her neck. One of my hands was squeezing her titties, while my other hand strolled down to her pussy. I rubbed it, I. put to fingers inside her warm pussy. Pushing them deeper in her. I felt her cum all over my hands.

She moaned loudly.

I walked around to stand in front of her, the steaming water hitting my back.

I got down and put one of her legs over my shoulder while I ate her out. I licked her pussy, and sucked her Pearl. She grabbed my hair. Moaning and shaking. I wanted to be inside her but she had other plans.

I stood up and she dropped down to her knees, her mouth wrapped around my dick. She sucked the tip of it, then she put the whole thing in her mouth. I grabbed the back of her long blonde hair and shoved my dick in her mouth making it touch the back of her throat. She gagged. I felt myself about to cum so I pulled her up and pushed her against the wall.

I held her leg up and pushed my dick in her wet pussy. She cried out my name.

I pounded my dick inside her going harder and deeper.

"Ah Nate yes, I feel you inside me. " she moaned.

I pushed it all the way in her, she was yelling for me to stop. I felt my self explode in her. I slowly pulled out. We both washed off and got out.

Fuck I don't know how to tell her what I just did.