part 57

Our Secret part 57

Nicholas P.O.V.

I put on my Polo jeans and my green polo shirt, with my green polo shoes.

I went down stairs and ate breakfast with the family. My mother was here too. I invited her, I don't think Layla was to happy about it, but she didn't complain.

"So are you boys ready to graduate today? " my mother Mary asked Nate and I.

"Yeah Im moving to California for surfing with Jamie. " Nate responded shoving eggs in his mouth.

"Oh that's good. " my mom told him.

"Wait you are moving where? Why would you leave Nate, you have surfing here in Jersey. Please don't leave me Nate?" Layla cried.

Everyone got quiet and all you could hear was clinging of the forks hitting the plate's.

"Mom I'm not a baby anymore, I have to make a living of my own. I'm moving to California because that's were Jamie family is and they are paying me more to surf there. " nate tried explainig to his mother.

I saw tears fall. I got up to give her a hug and so did Nate. Even though she took me away from my mom I still love her. She raised me.

Jamie and Janelle walked in the house. Jamie had on a blue sundress with pink sandals. Janelle had on a lime green sundress with green sandals her hair was pinned up. She was pretty. Even with her big round stomach.

I ran over and kissed her. She laughed and stepped back. "Babe we have to get going so we're not late."

Everyone grabbed there things and we all headed to the school.

We were all seated in chairs, they called everyone who was graduating one by one.

When my name was called I went up to get my diploma. I stood on stage by Janelle I kissed her cheek. She took a hold of my hand. The stage filled very quickly. We sung our school song and listen to people give speeches and perform.

Janelle was still hand locked with me. We joined a couple of friends laughing and talking. Olivia and Peter came over to us talking.

I heard a familiar voice. I saw Blair, Candy, and some tall guy standing by them. The guy and Blair was close to each other holding hands. Apart of me got angry but I looked at my beautiful girl Janelle and I remembered I couldn't be angry.

Blair looked beautiful as ever, her beautiful long brown hair was flowing down her back in pretty big curls. She had on a yellow short tight fitted dress. It showed her amazing curves. Pink pumps and pink jewelry. Blair always knew how to dress I guess that's why she opened a fashion store.

She glanced over at me and we stared at one another, it felt like we were the only ones there.