part 10

"Why would you drug me, I could of died stupid! " I yelled

"Because your a stuck up bitch, that thinks she's better and smarter than everybody else." Kayla yelled back.

"I do not." I complained.

"Yes you do everybody thinks it everybody but your two stupid friends. When they were looking for you I told them that you went home. They didn't even question it they just left, some friends you have."

"Shut up Kayla they are really good friends and your just a really low person to do that. Your mad because your boyfriend is in love with me. You have my sloppy seconds. " I yelled.

Kayla ran up and pushed me to the wall. "What do you mean!" she demanded

I just laughed.

"Tell me bitch now! you can't even stand up for yourself, you always run away. You've never even had a fucking fight Blair. Your a fucking pussy and even Nate knows it." She said still holding me against the wall.

I was so angry at this point. I pushed her off me and punched her in her mouth.

I think she was surprised that I actually hit her she stood there holding her bloody lip for a minute. Then she ran off to her room.

I laid down in my bed and thought about everything that had happened.

I pulled out my phone and texted Nate, but he didn't text back so I went to sleep.

*3days later

Today's Monday and though I didn't want to go to school my dad made me.

I haven't heard from Nate and Kayla hasn't said a word to me. She's been gone with Nick.

I also haven't talked to my friends.

"Hey " I said walking up to Nate's locker.

He looked at me in disgust and turned away.

I reached out to touch his shoulder, but Annmarie walked up to him and kissed him.

**Nate's p.o.v**

I really wanted to say something to Blair, but why would I, she had sex with my brother or somebody.

Im dating Annmarie now and though I'm not happy she's the only girl who's been there and been truthful.

I miss hanging with Blair, but she's still in love with that jerk of a stepbrother I got so I'm going to just bag off.