part 17

I woke Nick up around 6am so he could get going before my dad gets home.

"I love you Blair and thanks for being there for me last night " Nicholas said.

"I love you too." I told him kissing him.

He left, I laid back down.

I woke up when my alarm went off and got ready for school. I saw Nicks truck parked outside my house.

"What are you doing here " I asked opening his truck door.

I'm here to pick you up get in " Nick said. And he drove me to school.

When I hopped out the truck

Nate was getting out his car, he looked over at me and stood there as if he'd seen a ghost.

I dropped my head and went to class.

"why'd you get out of Nicholas car? " Nate asked walking over to my desk.

"I ...I..." I started but I got cut off

"Why in the fuck did you spend the night at Blair house are you fucking her? Yeah I got people spying for me! " Kayla yelled at Nicholas.

"Wait what, is that why you made me leave? " Nate asked

"Why the fuck where you at her house Nate! " Annmarie yelled, I didn't know she'd even walked into the class.

"No reason, now get to your classroom i'll see you after school. I see what kind of girl she is and to think I believed you were a virgin. " Nate said looking at me.

His words cut me like a knife, I knew I shouldn't have came to school. I wish I could make my mind up but Nicholas was my first love, and I don't care what Nate says because I am a virgin, I haven't even seen a dick before. I really wish my mom was still alive at times like this.

"Kayla I had to talk to her she's the only girl that understands me, Blair is just my friend." Nicholas said.

That was it I about had enough of this shit.

I walked over to nate first "Look Nate its fine you can hate me and never talk to me but you are the only person I ever opened up to and for your fucking information I am a virgin."

Before he responded I went to Nicholas and smacked him "And as for you Nicholas you need to make up your mind. you can't go to Kayla for sex and come back to me just because I understand you and you love me. I love you Nick I want to be with you but not like this "

I turned around to Kayla and punched her she swung back but missed, I hit her again but this time she fell to the floor. I put my foot on her chest to pin her to the floor. "Kayla I had enough of your shit bitch, everytime you step to me wrong I'm going to whoop your ass. Who's the punk now? "

I wanted to give Annmarie a piece of my mind but she already went to class.

Ms.Tori walked over and grabbed my arm I yanked away and walked out the school.