part 19

I woke up brushed my teeth and went down stairs to see what that heavenly smell was.

I saw Ms.Tori fixing breakfast for my dad, which means she spent a night. I don't really care its just weird its my teacher.

I tried to sneak back up the steps without them noticing me, but I wasn't quick enough.

"Hey honey can we talk? " my dad called

I walked down the steps and sat in the seat beside him. I gave Ms Tori a slight smile.

"Look Blair I know this is sudden but Tori and I are dating. " dad said

"Dad you are grown, and I'm actually happy for you considering you haven't had a date in two years " I laughed dad gave me a playful shove.

"Dad I'm going out with the girls for the day, I'll be back in the morning before grams come."

"Well you haven't got the early surprise I got! " my dad said smiling.

I looked over at Ms Tori hopping she'd say, but she smiled her innocent smile and hunched her shoulders while sipping her coffee.

We both trailed behind him.

"Tydaaah! " Dad ripped a sheet back and there was a silver Range Rover in the garage. I hadn't even known.

I turned and hopped on dad hugging him."thank you thank you dad. "

"Haha your welcome Blair, anything for my little girl. "

I went up and put on my blue Jean shorts and my swim suit top The girls and I are going to get our hair and nails done. Then we are going to the surfing finals so they can see Rafael and Jacob surf. I don't want to go because nate is going to be surfing. Tonight we're going to a party for the surfers it's going to be at a beach house.

"I can't wait to see Rafael sexy ass " Candy laughed while getting her toes done.

"Well you guys know I'm going to see Jacob. I think I'm going to have sex with him again at the beach house tonight. " Olivia said jokingly.

I didn't say anything.

"Well are you going to get your head out your ass and let that sexy boy Nate take your virginity?" Candy asked me.

I dropped my head "Shut up I'm not ever having sex." I yelled getting up.

"Oh well my freaking bad crabby pants. " she shouted back.

We left and headed to the beach.

It was so packed. We managed to push through the crowd of people and stood in the front . Nate and I locked eyes.

Annmarie saw us and started shouting "Go Nate you can do it baby! "

Nate fell over in the water. He walked over with his board in one hand. His short wet blonde hair was messy and his rock hard abs were to die for. my eyes averted to his shorts and I almost lost it.

"I need your support, I'm happy your here." Nate said pulling me into a hug, sending a tingly sensation through my body.

I wanted so bad to kiss him. But Annmarie pushed me to the ground.