part 54

Our Secret part 54

Olivia and I are on our way to the mall, we are going shopping for prom dresses.

"Ooh this dress is beautiful. " Liv said grabbing a red long silk dress off the rack.

"Yeah it's pretty, how much is it? " I asked

''Oh shit it 5,000 dollars, I can't afford this. "Liv hung the dress back on the rack.

I looked at her and smiled, "Oh but I can by it for you, I stole his dads credit card off the table. Everything is on me ."

We picked me out a pretty blue dress. I know my stomach is huge, but this dress will look amazing on me. After getting shoes and accessories I paid for everything. The grand total was 22,000.

We looked at each other and laughed.

That evil bastard deserves it so I don't feel the slightest bit of bad.

Liv drove to the Burger lot and brought something to eat.

"I'm really glad we became friends. " she said handing me our food. I nodded my head in agreement while shoving fries down my throat.

I'm so ready for my baby to get here. Nicholas has done a ton of shopping for her. Sade has so much she will never need for anything.

I still have to figure out how I'm going to get a half of million to Jimmy.

We pulled up to Olivia's house.

I went up stairs and flopped down on her bed. 2weeks and we will be graduating and my wedding. My baby will be here in 3 weeks.

Everything seems to be moving quickly.

"Is everything ok? " Liv asked sitting by me on the bed.

"Not really, I just don't want anything to go wrong " I cried

Liv laid by me. She turned to face me. "Its going to be okay, I promise. " she wiped my tears.

I turned and hugged her. If I wasn't pregnant I'd probably have a hot make out session with her.

***Nicholas P.O.V.

2days later.

-knock -knock

I ran down the steps to get the door.

When I opened it there was a tall slim lady, with long brunette hair. She was beautiful, I could tell she was in her 40's by the thin lines by her eyes.

"Hey " I said staring at her trying to figure out who she was.

She didn't speak instead she stood there looking at me. She walked up to me and cupped my face, I saw tears fall from her eyes.

" Nicholas Nathaniel Owen? Is that you? " she cried.

I placed my hands over hers, tears formed in my eyes as well "Mother? "

"Yes son I am your mom. I've been searching for you, I saw your ad about your wedding in the paper, I also saw that you are getting drafted in the NBA, my private investigator told me where you live. I live in New York. I flew here last night. " she said.

I invited her in we talked for hours.

Janelle came stomping down the steps "I need 500,000 now I can't tell you why I just do." she yelled.

"Well good morning to you too Janelle, anyways I don't have it. This is my mom, mom this is my fiance. " I said pulling Janelle to me.

My mom started to say something but Janelle cut her off, '' ugh whatever I really don't care you need to find me the money now. " she said throwing up her hands.

"Have anyone seen my credit card? " Layla asked walking in the kitchen.

Janelle ran up the steps, Layla looked at my mom then froze up.