part 44

Our Secret part 44

*1 month later

I woke up got in the showerr threw on my skinny jeans and pink blazer, with my pink pumps. Did my make-up and straightened my hair. Today is my first day as a senior, I'm so happy this is my last year.

I ran down stairs kissed Blake Tristan, then left.

Nicholas has been distant from me. We hardly ever speak anymore.

I decided not to tell Nate about Annmarie, since I wasn't sure if it was true or not. It's not my business and besides Nate and I don't even speak.

I walked to my first class I was happy it was with Candy and Olivia. I took a seat next to them.

Nate walked in, he didn't even look my way. He walked to the back with his friends and sat down.

After everyone was settled the teacher Mrs. Macy started the lesson.

I took out my books and followed along.

"You bitch, you left a note on Nate's door saying my fucking baby isn't his. " Annmarie yelled knocking me backwards out my seat.

She totally caught me off guard and came out of no where. I think everyone was as stunned as me. I tried to get back up.

Candy ran up to her to hit her and Olivia jumped up too. But Nate and his friends came to her rescue.

I finally stood up. Picked up my books, and desk. Then dusted my self off. "Look your lucky these fools are standing here, because I would beat your ass. Annmarie I dont know what you are talking about. I never told Nate anything neither did I put some childish note on his fucking door. "

"Well who else would have bitch! " she yelled.

"Yeah and now my fucking mom took our son to get a damn DNA test for something you wrote. Get over yourself, stop trying to break up my family." Nate cutted in.

"Nate please believe me I didn't write that letter I don't even know what you all are talking about." I pleaded but Nate threw his hands up dismissively.

"Oh shut up you stupid cunt, you are just mad that your baby is dead now and our baby is alive. You are just mad because I have what you want. " Annmarie shouted.

I tried to jump over the guys to hit her, but Nate flung me back. I saw the teacher walking over. I pushed past everyone and left. I sat in my truck crying my eyes out.

How could Nate think I'd do something like that. And how could he let her say such hurtful things to me. I think I'm just going to leave Jersey sooner than I planned.