part 30

I put on my romper, and wedges. Then straightened my hair.

Nate put on his polo shirt and a pair of jeans.

We went downstairs.

"Hey you guys been sleep for a long time." Mrs Layla said placing a plate of food infront of us.

"Yeah. " Nate said stuffing his face.

Nate has been acting weird since our shower. I don't know why but he has. He has been one wording me.

Nicholas and Kayla came downstairs.

"Oh my God Blair! What are you doing here? " Nicholas asked walking over to where I was standing.

"Nick please, I don't want to hear it. " I said not looking at him.

"Please tell me you didn't have sex with this bastard? He just had sex with Annmarie before you came."

I looked at Nate who was boiling red.

"Why do you care what she does? " Kayla asked

"Kayla walk down to Molly's house you have nothing to do with us. You better be lucky I'm even with you. Blair please tell me you didn't fall for this bastard. " Nicholas yelled.

"Yeah Nick I did he's been here for me. I love him. You left me because I didn't have sex with you. Was I not worth the wait? "

Tears fell from his face. Kayla tried to wipe them but he pushed her away. "I hate you, after everything I've shared with you and you fuck my brother. You honestly think Nate is going to be faithful, you got another thing coming, he got what he wanted from you. And only if you knew the real reason I broke up with you, then you'd understand. I didn't care that we wasn't having sex. But it doesn't matter, stay the hell away from me." Nicholas yelled at me. I walked to him and he pushed me down before storming out.

"Blair nevermind him, he's back doing drugs. " Mrs Layla said.

I really didnt want to hear what she had to say. Or anybody for that matter. I never seen Nick cry. And what did he mean if only I knew the real reason he had to break up with me?

I also can't believe Nate fucked Annmarie right before fucking me.

I left the house and got in my car Nate didn't even say anything.

I walked in my house .

"Hey Blair honey. " Ms Tori said hugging me.

"Hey Blair did you and Layla have fun." my dad called out.

"Hey guys. " I mumbled walking to my room.

I laid back on my bed and closed my eyes.

Someone came banging on my door. I jumped up, my door flung open.

"Blair -Blair oh my -god ..Blair.! " Kayla babbled out of breath.

"Oh my God what in the hell do you want?! " I yelled at her.

I saw Nicholas dad walk up behind her his eyes were red.

"What in the hell is going on? " I said getting out my bed.

"Nicholas..he's in the hospital. Its bad." Kayla finally got out.

I blacked out.