part 16

I wrapped a towel around me and answered the door.

It was Nate he looked as though he'd been crying.

"Um what are you doing here Nate, and what's wrong? " I asked.

He walked a little closer to me "Blair I love you so much I don't want to be without you. Please give me a chance. " Nate begged.

"Look nate you have to get going, I really want to finish this conversation but I can't right now. " I said opening the door so he could leave.

When he left I went upstairs to put on some shorts and a tank top.

The door bell rang and it was Nick. Honestly I was kind of happy to see him.

His eyes were red, I could smell marijuana on him which made me frown.

We went up to my room . Nick laid back on the bed. I turned to look at him. "What's wrong Nick, Why are you here? "

"Because I need you Blair. I seem to be picking up on my bad habits again, your the only one who keeps me on track. My dad is always going crazy yelling hitting and drinking. I know its because my mom left when I was younger for drugs an he had to raise me." Nicholas said. tears filling his eyes.

''Well you know I'm here for you Nick always. "

"I love you Blair. "

I laid down beside him and he turned around to hug me. We cuddled up and went to sleep.

I really miss the old him.