part 41

Our Secret part 41

I jumped up I threw Nicholas his shirt and I quickly put on mine.

"Just a minute! " I called out to the person at the door.

I looked down and saw my bra on the floor, I kicked it under the sofa.

Nick was laughing at how I was acting. I gave him a playful hit, then ran to answer the door.

"Yeah " I said opening the door out of breath.

I paused and stared when I saw it was Nate. I wanted to slam the door in his face and tell him to fuck off, but the look on his faced worried me.

I looked back in the house then I stepped outside quietly closing the door.

"What's up Nate? " I asked

"Im going crazy without you. I hate not talking to you, hanging with you, or just laying with you. Annmarie is driving me up a fucking wall. I don't really think I can do this. Blair you are the love of my life, I need you, I want you back." Nate cried tears falling.

I wiped them then gave him a hug. "Look Nate as a friend I'm hear to tell you its going to get hard before it gets better . Just stick it out with Annmarie because I can't see my self with you anymore. I love you Nate, but I had to deal with the lost of our child by myself, you just left me."

"Blair I didn't know what else to do. I cried about it and I dealt with it too. I know I shouldn't have left you that's the biggest mistake of my life. But I'm begging for you back."

The door opened and it was Nick. Everything got quiet everyone was looking at one another.

"Take care Blair. " Nate got in his car slammed the door and sped off.

"What was that about? '' Nicholas asked me.

"Nothing, I think you should probably leave. " I said.

Nick kissed me on the mouth then left.

I'm so confused