part 51

Our Secret part 51

*3 months later

Nick's P.O.V.

The first couple of months without Blair has been crazy. I haven't heard her voice in so long.

Candy and Olivia said they haven't heard from her which is kind of weird.

After a while I just gave up, I mean of course she'll be the only girl who has my heart but I can't stop my life while she's living hers.

I have a girlfriend her name is Janelle. She's not Blair but she's an amazing girl and I like her.

"Hey baby, I missed you." Janelle said kissing me.

I pulled her closer to me "hey babe, where have you been? "

"Just out with Olivia doing some shopping. " she smiled plopping down on my bed.

Olivia and Janelle are really good friends now. Candy doesn't hang out with them though.

We laid back on the bed and watched tv.

***Janelle P.O.V

Nicholas fell asleep I love watching him sleep he is so sexy.

I'm in love with him but I don't think he feels the same way about me.

No worries though I'll make him love me.

That girl Blair is stupid she made a mistake leaving Nick behind. I'm trying to get pregnant but he always use condoms when we have sex. Olivia told me to poke holes in them so I did.

I just don't want to loose him so by getting pregnant I know he'll be here with me always.

I didn't come from a wealthy family, Nicholas does and he has a scholarship to play basketball when we graduate.

I heard something vibrating. I looked at my phone but it wasn't it. I heard the noise again, this time it was loud.

I saw Nicholas phone lighting up, I know I shouldn't be checking his phone but what the heck.

It said "Blair calling " I picked up the phone.

"Um hello? "

"Hi is this Nicholas number? "

"Well yeah didn't you call his number? "

"Yes, who is this? "

"Haha I'm Janelle I'm his girlfriend."

"Wait you're his what? "

"Did I stutter I said I'm his girlfriend. "

"Oh well can you tell him to call me I really need to talk to him about something important."

"Yeah sure whatever! " I said hanging up the phone.

What the hell could she want with my man? I deleted the number out his phone and curled up beside him and went to sleep.