part 6

Nate flipped Nick over and punched him in the face "Dude you have a fucking girlfriend get over Blair already. You dumped a down girl whose been there for you, for her cousin. If you want her dump that hoe Kayla!" Nate yelled.

I felt everyones eyes on me even kaylas friend Molly. I sunk down in my seat and dropped my head.

"Break this up now! All of you can either settle down and act like this didn't happen, or go to the principal office. " Ms. Tori yelled.

The rest of school was awkward, Molly kept looking at me.

Everyone was coming up to me asking questions. The only person that was oblivious to everything was Kayla.

She was walking around like having Nicholas was some special prize.

After school I called my dad to let him know I was going to the beach with the girls.

I put on my purple two piece swim suit, my white shorts, and purple sandals.

Once we got to the beach my friends strode away from me and each was hanging onto one of Nate's friends they were crushing on.

I slipped off my sandals and shorts. I walked to the water as it rushed to my feet. I loved the way the wet sand felt.

"Enjoying yourself much? " Nate said smiling showing his marble white teeth.

I tried responding but my eyes were glued to his sexy rock hard abs. I just wanted to touch them.

"See something you like?" he said pulling my hand and placing them on his amazing six pack.

I pulled my hand away and started to blush, "uh uh no....I mean yes...no."

"haha its okay all the girls love them. look I owe you an apology, I will admit you are cute, I like you, and you have an amazing personality. But I know you love my step brother so I'm going to bag off. "

I turned to look down at the water. I like nate too but he was right I'm in love with Nicholas so it's better if we stay friends.

I felt his hand touch my face making me look at him.

He kissed me softly our lips moved together intertwining. I felt his tongue enter my mouth, I pulled back wiping my mouth. That was the best kiss ever.

"Wooooah Wooooah yeahhh! "

We heard everyone cheering.

He locked hands with me and trailed me to our friends.

"I'll see you later friend. " I said kissing his cheek and leaving with my friends who was dieing to know what that was about.