part 34

"that you're pregnant. " Nate said his eyes wide.

I snatched the test from him in disbelief . It said pregnant. I dropped the test and fell to the floor crying.

"Blair, look don't cry. We will get through this I promise " Nate sat beside me.

I wasn't trying to hear it.

We both just sat there in silence. His phone vibrated making us both jump.

"I got to go babe." Nate said getting up leaving.

I didn't move. I heard the door open I figured it was Nate coming back for something.

"Hey Blair, you didn't come run with me this morning? Why are you sitting in here? " Nicholas asked coming in the bathroom. "Blair! " he yelled.

I looked up at him. He searched my face in confusion.

His eyes wondered off and he kneeled down and picked up my pregnancy test.

"what the fuck is this Blair? You are pregnant? "

"Yeah. " I whispered

He stood up and punched a whole in the wall.

"That fucking jerk, he did this shit on purpose . Look Blair you'd be better off not having this baby, but if you do I'll be here for you." Nick said then left.

I pulled myself off the floor, and walked downstairs. Layla and I had a long conversation about me being pregnant.

She is happy that she's going to be a grandmother. I called my dad, let's just say his reaction wasn't the same.

He wants to kill Nate.

I was laying down on the sofa and I heard arguing going on in the kitchen, so I went to see who it was.

I stood in the entrance peeking in so no one seen me.

"You bastard, what do you mean you want me to get rid of it. " I heard a familiar voice say. I couldn't see who it was by the way I was standing.

"I have a baby with Blair on the way. I can't break her heart." I heard Nate say.

I walked all the way in the kitchen. I saw Annmarie crying

"What's going on?" I asked looking at the both of them.

"I'm 3 months pregnant with nate's baby. " Annmarie sobbed.